Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chef Exclusive Catering LLC

Exceptional Professional Catering - Yes, We Can Do That For You

Wedding Day Inspirations Designed To Last A Lifetime.

“It’s one of the most important and memorable gatherings that you will ever

host for your family and friends.  And, we make it magical.

That’s what we do for you.”

-- Daneyon White, Owner of Chef Exclusive

Chef Exclusive has received its second Bride’s Choice Awards™ from WeddingWire.  This prestigious annual award, which is determined by reviews and extensive surveys from more than 750,000 newlyweds, recognizes the Top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network.

WeddingWire is the nation’s largest wedding review site.  Each year, its Bride’s Choice Awards aMere given to the top wedding professionals across 20 service categories, from wedding venues to wedding photographers, who demonstrate excellence in quality, service and professionalism.

“WeddingWire is honored to celebrate the success of the top-rated wedding professionals within the WeddingWire community,” Timothy Chi, WeddingWire’s Chief Executive Officer, said.  “With the annual Bride’s Choice Awards program, WeddingWire has the unique opportunity to recognize the best wedding professionals across the U.S. and Canada.  We applaud Chef Exclusive for their professionalism and dedication to enhancing the wedding planning experience last year.”

Media inquires can be directed to (717) 388-3000, or by sending an email to info@chefexclusive.com

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Lancaster

Follow Chef Exclusive Catering LLC on

24 Reviews for Chef Exclusive Catering LLC

The business director, Julie, is an absolute pleasure to deal with. She is responsive, organized and thorough, always pleasant to talk to, and quick to raise the spirits of even the most exhausted/frustrated bride. Chef White is also fun to work with and will take as well as give suggestions on food pairings and little extras. If it's not on their menu, it certainly doesn't mean you can't have it. Chef Exclusive is willing to price-match quotes from other caterers, and it's good that they are because we probably wouldn't have been able to afford them otherwise. Our rehearsal dinner didn't go all that well, but our reception exceeded all of our expectations. And in all fairness, the rehearsal dinner was the first even solo-hosted by a new assistant. These people genuinely do want to make your event everything you want it to be, though. You won't be sorry for choosing them.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/7/12, 9 Reviews
3.1

I will say that the end result at our actual wedding reception was wonderful...just getting to that was an issue. The buisness coordinator was very unorganized and unreliable. She often didn't know answers to questions, and would need to check with the chef, and get back to me at least a week later. I often had to ask her for invoices and prices 2-3x's before recieving it..and it was usually wrong when she did get back to me- she hadn't made adjustments or corrections. Any time I called or even if she called me, she acted like it was inconvienent.
When we had our final meeting at the venue- which she had been to several times- she did not take any notes because there was "no where to plug her computer in." I then received an email a few days later asking many of the questions I already answered. I had to go on a buisness trip a few days before the wedding and asked her several times if there were any last minute things that still needed to be done as it would not be easy to reach me. She emailed me atleast every day with more things that needed to be taken care of while I was on the trip.
Tasting and meeting the chef went very well- a very kind and creative man. The food was wonderful for the reception, and dinner service was EXCELLANT.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We just used chef exclusive for our June 25, 2011 wedding and they were just awesome. We had an outdoor wedding under a tent with a dance floor and equipment rented from event central, and we had 200 people.
We first met the event manager Julie about a year ago at an initial meeting and from the start they were incredibly helpful and flexible. We wanted a certain caliber meal within a certain price limitation for a very larger crowd, and they offered suggestions to get everything that we wanted within our budget. They even allowed us to custom design a particular appetizer that we wanted.
Before the wedding Chef White came to our home and prepared a sample meal for my groom, my family and me and we got to see how the entire meal was going to be prepared. It was delicious, and was very excited for the food at the wedding. The prices at Chef Exclusive were very reasonable, and everything was so great that I was afraid it might be too good to be true, but it is actually as good, and better than you will anticipate.
In the months before the wedding the event manager Julie was with us every step of the way, checking our event inventory and offering suggestions for the hors d'ouerves, and the bar (we also hired our two bartenders from Chef exclusive, who were great and so much fun!)
I would definitely suggest the artichoke hors d'oureves. It was AMAZING, people kept wanting more, also the coconut shrimp was really really good.
My wedding party arrived later than cocktail hour began, and chef exclusive had laid out a special tray with some of each of our hors d'ouerves, water, a tray of signature cocktails for the ladies, and other drinks on ice for the gentlemen.
For dinner we had crabcakes, primerib, plus vegetarian and kid options. The dinner was just as good as chef prepared at our house, delicious. The meat was cooked perfectly, and the crab cakes had a lot of crab, and not a lot of filler, which is just how we wanted them. The salad was also very good. The head table service was excellent and our server made sure everyone had champagne.
We also used Chef Exclusive's table wine service. One point I have to make about chef exclusive and having an off site wedding is you can buy your own alcohol (which saves money), but we also got to hand select our wines (which was important to us). Chef Exclusive charges no corking fee, and no additional bottle service fee.
Julie and two event managers helped organize everything, and they got the dinner out exactly on time, to 200 people. The servers were great as well. We needed to keep the bartenders overtime because the party was still going, and they happily accommodated us. Overall we were very impressed and extremely happy. I'm pretty sure my mom hugged Chef White at the end of the night she was so happy with how everything went!
If you have any questions, or want some feedback or photos from my wedding (which I should have within the next few weeks), you can get in touch with Julie at Chef Exclusive and she can give you my contact information. I would recommend chef exclusive to anyone.

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/25/11, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1472656260128 chefex10
Photo
220x220 sq 1472656272713 chefexclusive1

3 ENDORSEMENTS
We are a great team when we have the chance to work together!

Excellent preparation of the meal. Highly recommend their services.

Chef and his crew were great to work with. They all went above and beyond. It was a rainy outdoor wedding and reception with many delays but the staff was very professional in dealing with the hurdles and the guests as they lost their patience. I look forward to working with them all again.

105 N Hanover Street, Carlisle , PA 17013   See On Map
717-388-3000  ext.  3 (phone) 800-407-3719 (fax)
MON TO SUN 9:00 AM TO 10:00 PM