Rocklin, CA 95677 Map · Phone number

About Cheeks Photography

Welcome to Cheeks Photography, where every shot tells the story of “fascinating people doing fascinating things.” Our Colorado-based company specializes in complete event coverage for parties and weddings, as well as creative portraiture for families, students and more. Our affordable prices and variety of products, including albums, cards, and high resolution CDs or DVDs, are certain to exceed your expectations, and our experienced professionals are guaranteed to provide you with quality photo services designed to meet your specific needs. From playful candid shots to thoughtfully posed stills, Cheeks Photography is here to capture the magic - while you create the memories!

For additional information on our packages and pricing, or to set up a free initial consultation, please contact Cheeks Photography today! *

(916) 410-3551
cheeksphotography@live.com
www.cheeksphotography.com

* To ensure that you receive all the personal attention you deserve, appointments are required.

wedding0027
wedding0027
144063998c382268 1267972060316 wedding0305cropbuscard

2 Reviews for Cheeks Photography

Julie · Married on 11/06/2009

I really enjoyed working with Rebekah. She is easy to communicate with and I felt like she understood what I wanted. She was excited to try my ideas and offered hers with enthusiasm. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their special moments.

Sent on 11/19/2009

Kari · Married on 08/05/2000

Rebekah was wonderful to work with. She has an upbeat attitude that makes shooting with her fun and she's not afraid to go the extra mile to get the perfect shot. I received my pictures back from her quickly and I was thrilled with the results. I would recommend her for any type of photography needs. She has a versatile style that's refreshing for any occasion.

Sent on 11/18/2009