Chateau Skin & Beauty

Deerfield Beach, FL View map

• Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 03/14/2021

Amazing! Recommend for any Bride or person who needs professional makeup done!

Erin is amazing. Listens to you and gives you what you want. Will make sure you get what you want. Very sweet person!!!
  • Mia
    Mia H. Married on 03/22/2020

The Most Beautiful, Flawless Bridal Makeup in South FL

I hired Erin as a make-up artist for my wedding on March 22, 2020. She was responsible for our wedding guests and myself. Everyone absolutely loved Erin’s ability to create the most beautiful version of us. We envisioned a natural and subtle, yet a gorgeous look. We all looked stunning with a glowing skin. Prior to my wedding, I did a trial makeup, so that I could be absolutely certain of my chosen look for the special day. It is worth it. Erin is experienced, talented, personable, and a creative artist. We could tell that he loves her job of creating gorgeous-looking and happy customers. I would hire Erin in a heartbeat for future makeup needs. She was a pleasure to have around on my special day, and I highly recommended her. Thank you, Erin, for your part in making our day the most memorable ever.
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 03/09/2020

Erin is amazing!

My experience using Erin for my makeup was amazing! I did my trial the day of my bridal shower and it looked amazing and lasted all day. When my wedding had to be postponed due to the corona virus Erin came to my house with her mask and still managed to make me look and feel beautiful for our backyard ceremony. I 100% recommend her services!!!!

835 SE 8th Avenue Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441

By Appointment Only
Location of (Chateau Skin & Beauty)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding