illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

99% Recommended by couples

R
Rebecca T. Sent on 02/06/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Erin is the absolute best!

I cannot express how much of a pleasure it was to work with Erin. I rarely wear makeup, and really wanted to feel as natural as I could, but also pop in pictures. Erin listened to everything I wanted and delivered 100%. I鈥檝e never felt so pretty. I struggle a lot with my self image, especially in photos. Her amazing skills and talent helped me feel like myself, but also has helped me feel more confident in every photo.

We had some last minute changes to who needed makeup, but Erin was extremely accommodating. She even did makeup for two of my nieces who had flown in from out of town (4 and 7 years old). They were SO excited to have their makeup done! My mom had her lashes done by Erin for the first time, and they were so beautiful some of my friends asked if they could also have Erin do their lashes. She did an amazing job on each and every person, listening to everyone and being so incredibly kind and patient.

Erin is one of the sweetest people I鈥檝e ever had the pleasure of knowing. I will miss speaking with her all the time. I will recommend her to ANYONE who needs makeup. She is amazing. I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know her through this process.
A
Alexis G. Sent on 01/21/2024
5 out of 5 rating

I loved Erin and so did my bridesmaids be!!! She made me look the prettiest I have ever looked!

Erin was excellent! I went through 4 other MUA鈥檚 for trials and I was thrilled with Erin! I looked natural/boho/ glam.
It was perfect. Also Erin was so so sweet and calm mannered. Highly recommend!!
Gennis
Gennis Sent on 11/20/2023

Gennis arcos

Erin was absolutely amazing, not only did she made me look beautiful, when she arrived I was extremely nervous , almost crying of nerves . She was so sweet , calm me down , she does an amazing, amazing , stunning make up , she also did my bridal shower make up . Do not n
Hesitate to hire her if you want to look absolutely stunning , beautiful, natural on your wedding day ..
I will hire her over and over again for any event .. GOD BLESS YOU ERIN ..
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding