Chateau Skin & Beauty Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

• Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 03/14/2021

Amazing! Recommend for any Bride or person who needs professional makeup done!

Erin is amazing. Listens to you and gives you what you want. Will make sure you get what you want. Very sweet person!!!
  • Mia
    Mia H. Married on 03/22/2020

The Most Beautiful, Flawless Bridal Makeup in South FL

I hired Erin as a make-up artist for my wedding on March 22, 2020. She was responsible for our wedding guests and myself. Everyone absolutely loved Erin’s ability to create the most beautiful version of us. We envisioned a natural and subtle, yet a gorgeous look. We all looked stunning with a glowing skin. Prior to my wedding, I did a trial makeup, so that I could be absolutely certain of my chosen look for the special day. It is worth it. Erin is experienced, talented, personable, and a creative artist. We could tell that he loves her job of creating gorgeous-looking and happy customers. I would hire Erin in a heartbeat for future makeup needs. She was a pleasure to have around on my special day, and I highly recommended her. Thank you, Erin, for your part in making our day the most memorable ever.
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 03/09/2020

Erin is amazing!

My experience using Erin for my makeup was amazing! I did my trial the day of my bridal shower and it looked amazing and lasted all day. When my wedding had to be postponed due to the corona virus Erin came to my house with her mask and still managed to make me look and feel beautiful for our backyard ceremony. I 100% recommend her services!!!!
    Kelsey Married on 01/14/2017
    Simply put - Erin is a wonderful person and super talented! I booked her for both my engagement shoot and wedding. She did my makeup as well as my whole bridal party and our moms! Everyone absolutely loved their makeup - she nailed every request. She is great at getting a feel for what you like and applying what she knows with the results being even better than I anticipated.

I am so happy Erin was part of my special day not only because of her makeup talents but because she is a genuine and sweet person. Thank you again, Erin!
    Katie Married on 03/25/2016

Best make up artist

Erin do all of the make up for my special day. She was amazing, professional and so sweet. My pictures came out beautiful because of the amazing job she did on my make up. I have used her since then multiple times and have had the same great experience. I highly recommend her for any special occasion.
    Sarah Married on 12/15/2013
    Erin is the best!!! I couldn't believe how beautiful I looked for this special day in my life. Thank you so much for making me feel the best I've ever felt in my life.
    Vanessa Event on: 02/14/2013
    I'm a photographer who used to work in South Florida and worked with Erin so many times! I used her for all of my Boudoir Photo Shoots and she was always so professional. I have not worked with another make up artist since because I compare all of them to her. She listened to what my clients wanted and always exceeded their expectations! I promise you will NOT be disappointed using Erin!