4640 Forbes Blvd Suite 120w, Lanham, MD 20706 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About Charm Decor Cakes

Charm Decor specializes in Custom Designed Cakes for special events such as Weddings, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Birthday Parties and more. We also offer a wide variety of Mini Desserts to enhance your cake such as our Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Pops or our Kahlua & Snickers Fudge Brownie Pops just to name a few. Our Elegant Dessert Buffets are one of a kind as they are custom designed to your personal style and taste.

Follow Charm Decor Cakes on

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Charm Decor Cakes

Kesha · Married on 05/08/2015

We could not be happier with the fact that we chose Charm Decor for our wedding!y husband David and I were soooo happy with everything we can't even begin to express how great everything turned out. Our contact person Ameenah was fantastic. She helped us in every step with not only planning what cake we wanted but also the entire dessert Buffett! We called everyone up for dessert and within 15 minutes everything was gone. Needless to say our only regret was that we didn't order more desserts!! Definitely we would choose Ameenah and Charm Decor all over again for our special day!! It was amazing!

Sent on 07/07/2015

B · Married on 10/25/2014

Charm decor was amazing & one of my wedding highlights! I utilized their services for a dessert buffet in lieu of a traditional wedding cake & they provided a 10 in cake made just for the bride & groom to cut. They went above and beyond to stick to our color scheme! All of my inquiries were answered in a timely, tactful & professional manner. I would definitely recommend & use them again!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Adriene · Married on 09/05/2015

Wonderful customer service! I was the bride not willing to step out the traditional cake mold and Ameenah provided me with a variety of samples. I was then excited to provide my guest with something different to enhance the feel of my wedding. The cake was not only beautiful but delicious. I am very thankful for the professional service Charm Décor provided and the opportunity to express myself with CAKE!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Charm Decor Cakes 's reply:

Wow! We are truly happy and grateful that we were able to make your Wedding Day even more special with our Cakes. It was a pleasure working with such a beautiful bride. Thank you again!❤️

Charm Decor

Charm Decor Cakes Pricing

Charm Decor Cakes Price Rates

Charm Decor Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Jade & Joy Events
    Jade & Joy Events Wedding Planners

We've used Charm Decor Cakes for both a wedding and a styled shoot editorial, and in both projects she was fabulous! Not only did she completely understand our vision for the events, but she went above and beyond to add unique little touches that took the cakes to another level. We highly recommend her gorgeous and super tasty desserts to everyone.

• 4640 Forbes Blvd, Suite 120w Lanham, 20706 See on map
    2025691508 (Phone number)
    2025691508 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday 11-2pm Tuesday- Closed Wednesday- 11-2pm and 4:30-6pm Thursday 12-2pm and 4:30-6pm Friday 11-2pm Saturday- Appointment Only Sunday- Closed