Charles Westcott Entertainment

Manahawkin, NJ View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,795 Most Popular Price

Charles Westcott Entertainment offers everything you need for the wedding of your dreams. From extensive planning services to completely customizable packages, this esteemed entertainment design organization aims to provide you and your guests with an unforgettable experience on your special day. Based out of Asbury Park, New Jersey, Charles Wescott Entertainment combines their music and event expertise with your ideas and visions to bring your wedding day dreams to life.

Experience
CJ Westcott, of Charles Westcott Entertainment boast years of experience and expertise in the wedding entertainment business. At the age of 12, he started off as an assistant and eventually graduated to working with top event companies in the Tri-State area. Now, CJ Westcott is an unmatched professional profile/event DJ and event host. This successful business owner is committed to bringing the best, customized entertainment experience possible to all of his clients.

Charles Westcott Entertainment has been providing professional and reliable entertainment since 2000. CJ Westcott and his team of experienced and talented DJs works with you directly to ensure your event is perfectly tailored to your needs and desires. In doing so, Charles Westcott Entertainment provides the following services for your big day:

• Entertainment design
  • Music
  • Lighting
  • DJs/event hosts
  • Production and videography services
  • Decor
  • Photobooths

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,795

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$395

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Nicole N. Married on 07/30/2021

Amazing from very beginning to end!

CJ was the absolute best DJ we could have asked for! From the minute we were in touch with him to the moment we walked out of our wedding CJ was available and willing to make sure this was the best day of our lives. It was easy giving him control of the music because he took the time to listen to all our worries and concerns and made sure we were getting exactly what we asked for. Even the moments before the wedding he was checking to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it! It was also amazing that there was not a minute our dance floor was empty! If you want a stress-free and fun wedding I would HIGHLY recommend CJ for your event!
    Claudia G. Married on 07/01/2021

Our wedding was so fun!!!

CJ was an amazing DJ for my wedding July 2021. He was extremely flexible when I needed to postpone my original date. The website he uses for us to request music and organize our ceremony/reception information is thorough and easy to use. Was able to capture everything I wanted into our wedding. He got us all dancing and we didn't stop!! I love that he used my requested music and also felt out our group to choose other songs that everyone could sing and jam out to. Highly recommend!!
    Caitlynn F. Married on 06/25/2021

June 2021 Wedding

Charles Westcott Entertainment is AMAZING. They had ALL of my guests (young and old & even during covid) up and dancing within minutes of the start of our reception all the way through till the end. We even had guests dancing during dinner, it was amazing. I realized the next day that I myself (the bride) and my husband NEVER left the dance floor other than to eat. I missed out on taking individual pictures with friends and family, but I think they forgot as well since they were ALL on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. CJ and Jairok were amazing, high energy and played amazing songs all night (they also didn't play my NO PLAY songs) which was amazing since I REALLY didn't want to hear them. I also used their photo booth service which my guests LOVED! If you are looking for an amazing DJ experience for your wedding then Charles Westcott Entertainment is the way to go! I will totally be using them for other events down the road.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Charles Westcott Entertainment Price Rates

Faces By Jackie Faces By Jackie Wedding Hair & Makeup

CW Entertainment definitely knows how to party! He is by FAR the best DJ out there.

131 Bennet Lane Manahawkin, NJ, 08050

Sunday - By Appointment Only Monday - Thursday 09AM - 08PM Friday - 09AM - 04PM Saturday - 9AM - 12NOON
Location of (Charles Westcott Entertainment)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding