1545 N. Main St., Fort Worth, TX 76164 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Charla Storey Photography

Being included in your wedding day is more than just capturing beautiful images, it's about building a relationship through trust and confidence. My goal is to capture you in your natural setting, your love as it is right now, timeless and in true beauty. Photographing love is something I simply cannot live without, watching my couples blossom and glow in love is engaging, enriching, and pure joy. I take an editorial approach to photographing the details, building a story from the engagement to the wedding day. My images will leave you with a airy, natural, romantic feel. I am based in Dallas/ Fort Worth but travel where love goes.

Check out more work at www.charlastorey.com

Get up to date on all the fun photo action at www.facebook.com/charlastoreyphotography

Follow Charla Storey Photography on

• Real Weddings 19

11 Reviews for Charla Storey Photography

Allie · Married on 04/09/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Charla for our engagement session and wedding! From the very beginning, she felt like a friend. Her warm personality put us at ease as we posed for photos that could otherwise feel unnatural. On our wedding day, she acted as our right hand woman guiding us through where we needed to be. She was a pro at fitting in all of our portraits, even when on and off rain left us constantly darting for shelter. Most importantly, she's insanely talented. We have poured over our photos time and time again, and we couldn't be more pleased. Her work is art, and we'll cherish it forever. We can't recommend Charla enough. I'm already dreaming up reasons for our next shoot with her!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Candice · Married on 06/13/2015

Charla was an absolute dream come true!
    She was so much fun to work with!! She was incredibly flexible and open-minded. We asked her if we could include our dogs in our engagement session and our wedding portraits and she was more than happy to accommodate this request!
    My new husband and I were beyond pleased with the results of our wedding photos!
    The day of our wedding it rained, which could've been terrible, but Charla worked so hard and did a fantastic job!! You can't even tell by looking at our photos that it was raining!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2015

Charla is the perfect wedding photographer, and will not disappoint! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is organized, professional, and fun! She delivered everything on time, and as promised. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

After several other interviews with wedding photographers, we scheduled a meeting with Charla. We knew instantly that she was the one! Her inviting presence and amazing portfolio were exactly what we were looking for! We booked her right away, and have had no regrets! One thing that really impressed me with Charla was during the scheduling of the engagement pictures. I really felt like Charla had a vested interest in not only getting us the best pictures possible, but also telling our story. She went above and beyond, sending me a styling board and outfit tips before the shoot, and even arranged for us to have a private photo shoot at the restaurant we got engaged at during non-business hours. During the actual shoot, we never felt rushed or crunched for time; Charla took all the time needed to make sure we got the best pictures.

Fast forward to the wedding, Charla worked with us, and was so sweet and accommodating the whole time! She really made me feel at ease the entire time, and really worked hard to get us some amazing photos! Charla was organized and professional the entire time. We even had several guests come up to us complimenting Charla for her accommodating, and fun spirit!

We eagerly anticipated the arrival of our photos in the weeks after the wedding. We were completely blown away with what we received. Charla is so incredibly talented, and has such a God given gift. Our pictures were beyond anything that we could have ever asked for; they were simply beautiful and perfect. She so incredibly was able to tell our story, and captured so many beautiful, unique moments from our big day. We will forever be grateful for the images and memories she has gifted us.

Sent on 04/10/2015