About Chair Affair

Chair Covers for Special Events

Chair Affair creates elegant atmospheres for special events.

We do it all and we love what we do!  From set up to removal we provide exceptional service at competitive prices and can assist you in creating your dream event and then we wisk your covers away leaving only the beautiful memories.  Our chair covers are available in black, white or ivory with coordinating sashes, table cloths, overlays and more in a wide array of colors, patterns and fabrics-all freshly laundered and pressed to perfection.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Hartford

21 Reviews for Chair Affair

4.7

Provided chair covers for our wedding at the Owenego Inn. The only problem we had was some email communication issues which did get resolved. Other than that, everything was easy and the covers were perfect. They dressed the chairs and removed the covers and we didn't have to worry about a thing. The covers made our venue so much more elegant!

Profile Picture User5471036, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lisa welcomed my fiancé and I into her home to show us her work. She is such a friendly, responsible person and her work is amazing. She is great at what she does. She's patient and understanding also. I booked her because she was listed as a preferred vendor for chair covers and I definitely did not go wrong with choosing her! I recommend her to anyone I know who needs covers. Lisa is awesome!!

Profile Picture User702281, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Chair Affair for my chair covers, bows and napkins. The chair's looked so beautiful. It really pulled the room together. I was incredibly satisfied wit the end result. Thanks again!

Profile Picture User5072031, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1343246214700 lakeofislesafter
220x220 sq 1343246225687 heritagehotelafter
220x220 sq 1343246236989 castleonthehudsonafter

2 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for the lastest looks in Chair Covers and Sashes, this is the place to be! Chair Affair offers QUALITY and all the traditional and latest trends. Contact Lisa, and you get a full team to make this design element happen at your wedding. Trust me do not order these items online and do it your self, it is time comsuming and typically items arrived wrinkled and cheap quality- Lisa will not let you down.

17 STONEWALL LN, Clinton, CT 06413   See On Map