17 STONEWALL LN, Clinton, CT 06413 Map · Phone number

About Chair Affair

Chair Covers for Special Events

Chair Affair creates elegant atmospheres for special events.

We do it all and we love what we do! From set up to removal we provide exceptional service at competitive prices and can assist you in creating your dream event and then we wisk your covers away leaving only the beautiful memories. Our chair covers are available in black, white or ivory with coordinating sashes, table cloths, overlays and more in a wide array of colors, patterns and fabrics-all freshly laundered and pressed to perfection.

castleonthehudsonafter
receptionafter
chairsafter

22 Reviews for Chair Affair

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Chair affair was absolutely wonderful! Their prices were great, the chair covers looked gorgeous, and they were wonderfully responsive. They have a large selection as well, so you’ll always find something!

Lisa welcomed my fiancé and I into her home to show us her work. She is such a friendly, responsible person and her work is amazing. She is great at what she does. She's patient and understanding also. I booked her because she was listed as a preferred vendor for chair covers and I definitely did not go wrong with choosing her! I recommend her to anyone I know who needs covers. Lisa is awesome!!

• User5072031 · 2+ years ago

I used Chair Affair for my chair covers, bows and napkins. The chair's looked so beautiful. It really pulled the room together. I was incredibly satisfied wit the end result. Thanks again!

Award

Chair Affair FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chair Covers
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Creative Concepts by Lisa
    Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

If you are looking for the lastest looks in Chair Covers and Sashes, this is the place to be! Chair Affair offers QUALITY and all the traditional and latest trends. Contact Lisa, and you get a full team to make this design element happen at your wedding. Trust me do not order these items online and do it your self, it is time comsuming and typically items arrived wrinkled and cheap quality- Lisa will not let you down.

• Impressive Catering Services