Chair Affair

Clinton, CT View map

Chair Covers for Special Events

Chair Affair creates elegant atmospheres for special events.

We do it all and we love what we do! From set up to removal we provide exceptional service at competitive prices and can assist you in creating your dream event and then we wisk your covers away leaving only the beautiful memories. Our chair covers are available in black, white or ivory with coordinating sashes, table cloths, overlays and more in a wide array of colors, patterns and fabrics-all freshly laundered and pressed to perfection.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Chair Covers

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Tracy
    Tracy C. Married on 05/21/2022

Chair Affair - Highly Recommended

We hired Lisa (Chair Affair) to decorate the chairs and tables for our daughter's wedding (5/21/22). She was a pleasure to work with and showed me samples to help me make my selections. The coverings were beautiful. They showed up on time to set up and to clean up. The additional expense to decorate the venue was well worth the added expense. I highly recommend Chair Affair.
    Megan Married on 07/14/2018
    Chair affair was absolutely wonderful! Their prices were great, the chair covers looked gorgeous, and they were wonderfully responsive. They have a large selection as well, so you’ll always find something!
  • User1795603 2+ years ago
    Lisa welcomed my fiancé and I into her home to show us her work. She is such a friendly, responsible person and her work is amazing. She is great at what she does. She's patient and understanding also. I booked her because she was listed as a preferred vendor for chair covers and I definitely did not go wrong with choosing her! I recommend her to anyone I know who needs covers. Lisa is awesome!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Creative Concepts by Lisa Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

If you are looking for the lastest looks in Chair Covers and Sashes, this is the place to be! Chair Affair offers QUALITY and all the traditional and latest trends. Contact Lisa, and you get a full team to make this design element happen at your wedding. Trust me do not order these items online and do it your self, it is time comsuming and typically items arrived wrinkled and cheap quality- Lisa will not let you down.

Tea Kettle Catering Tea Kettle Catering Wedding Caterers

Great service.

17 STONEWALL LN Clinton, 06413
2037107490
Location of (Chair Affair)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding