Willington, CT 06279 Map · Phone number

About General Eclectic Rentals

Looking for the unexpected rental, then contact us. Our odds and ends are high end and perfect for your next event or wedding.

We have specality items, like CHURCH PEWS...make your outdoor wedding or hall feel special with antique church pews.

No plastic arches here, only creative custom wooden, metal circular and fabric ones. We have vintage doors, windows, wine barrels, arches, mantels, live trees, fresh bamboo or cut bamboo and the list goes on and on.

Are you hunting for something, maybe we have it or can locate it for you. Just let us know.

Follow General Eclectic Rentals on

hu

2 Reviews for General Eclectic Rentals

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

For our wedding reception, we decided to host a cocktail style reception, with lots of passed hors d’oeuvre stations and skip the formal plated dinner. To make this concept work, we need lots of interesting seating, rather than traditional tables and chairs. We decided to work with General Eclectic, who found us lounge furniture. We had a mix of white leather benches, sofas, and coffee tables, positioning it all scattered under the tent and around the property. The effect was exactly how we had pictured it – vibe-y, welcoming, and relaxed. We also used the Lincoln Bar, which was the best statement piece to stage our wedding cake. They were easy to work with, and made the trek all the way out to the Berkshires for us. GE is more than just a rental company, as they took the time to talk to us about our décor and over all style of our event, making recommendations on additional items that we could have available to us that might not have been listed on the website or things we may have overlooked. Thank you GE!

Sent on 10/31/2014

ashley · Married on 08/24/2013

5 stars isnt even a fraction of what I would want to rate General Eclectic for what they did for my wedding. Guardian Angels? Fairy God Mothers? Genies? Whatever you believe in for miracle makers that's how I would describe General Eclectic.

Having a wedding in the middle of the forest, I was in desperate need of creating an amazing ceremony. My search started with finding vintage church pews. Although my wedding was 3 hours away from Hartford, General Eclectic volunteered their services and found me 10 mint condition mahogany church pews. Instantly they became my sounding board for ideas and anything i came up with they found (Chandeliers, lounge furniture, and even built a custom bar).

General Eclectic responded to emails day and night, holidays and weekends. Constantly reassuring me that everything was okay when I was freaking out.

In the end they supplied beautiful furniture and created a dream wedding all at a very reasonable price, My recommendation couldnt come any higher. Not hiring them would be a mistake.

Sent on 09/17/2013

General Eclectic Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00