Chair Affair Reviews

22 | Clinton, CT

22 Reviews for Chair Affair

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Chair affair was absolutely wonderful! Their prices were great, the chair covers looked gorgeous, and they were wonderfully responsive. They have a large selection as well, so you’ll always find something!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Lisa welcomed my fiancé and I into her home to show us her work. She is such a friendly, responsible person and her work is amazing. She is great at what she does. She's patient and understanding also. I booked her because she was listed as a preferred vendor for chair covers and I definitely did not go wrong with choosing her! I recommend her to anyone I know who needs covers. Lisa is awesome!!

Sent on 09/04/2014
  • User5072031 · 2+ years ago

I used Chair Affair for my chair covers, bows and napkins. The chair's looked so beautiful. It really pulled the room together. I was incredibly satisfied wit the end result. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Maureen · Married on 10/11/2014

Personal touches make all the difference. The Chair Affair has the best value and the most reliable service you could ask for. My Guest were WOWED when walking into reception. I would highly recommend Chair Affair for any special event

Sent on 10/27/2014

Debra · Married on 09/20/2014

The chair covers were exactly as discussed and looked amazing. Really simply and easy transaction. A job well done!

Sent on 10/02/2014

The wedding was 9/14/2013. Chair affair was very professional and reliable. We had no complaints and would highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Samantha · event on 09/09/2014

Chair Affair was SO helpful with helping our company find the right table linens to use for a retirement party. They were always reachable if I had questions and really worked with me to ensure that we received the linens at a time that was most convenient for us. Chair Affair even pressed the linens for us and brought them on hangers so that we could store them overnight without wrinkling them! Everything looked beautiful and it was so nice to not have to stress over this detail while we planned everything else.

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2014

Lisa was very helpful in helping us pick what we wanted. She was very quick to respond to any question I had via email which was great! Our chair covers and bows looked amazing, she does a wonderful job!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Prompt, professional. .no complaints

Sent on 10/20/2014

candice · Married on 08/17/2014

Chair Affair was amazing on our wedding day! Not only did their chair covers add the beauty we needed for our venue.I will differently use them again in the near future!

Sent on 11/05/2014

LouAnn · Married on 06/22/2014

Chair covers were beautiful.. Really changed the whole look of our venue. Easy to deal with . Everything went smoothly.

Kathy · Married on 06/14/2014

My daughter got married on 6-14-14 at St. Clements Castle. I used Chair Affair for her chair covers. I was very impress with their service. People at the reception also commented on how pretty the tables looked. We had the cocktail hour outside so everyone was able to see the room before we used it. It was absolutly beautiful. Lisa was very easy to work with, always quick to call back if I had any questions. I would recommend Chair Affair to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2014

They were very timely and provided great service!!

Andre · Married on 05/17/2014

Lisa and team were wonderful. The "bling" covers added an elegant touch.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Victoria · Married on 05/17/2014

Lisa and her staff were great! The chair covers and fuchsia sash matched my theme perfectly!

Sent on 06/01/2014

They did a great job! Never had to worry about chair covers and linens. They set everything up and took it down. A must use for every venue that doesn't provide linens.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Cat · Married on 10/26/2012

I happened upon Chair Affair at a Bridal Show at Anthony's Ocean View in New Haven. I had been thinking about having chair bows, but after talking with Lisa, I knew I had to have them from Chair Affair. We talked only three times before the day of, but all of the bows appeared at the exact time they said the would, and without us even thinking about it, were removed the next day. They looked beautiful! It was a wonderful experience to have with a vendor! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Joy · Married on 08/15/2009

Excellent, respon. prices, excellent service.

Sent on 09/08/2009

Heather · Married on 06/26/2004

Lisa was wonderful from the first time I met her. I was able to view all the colors, feel the materials and get that special treatment from her all the way to my wedding day. The selection was beautiful. Everything came together just right and there were no worries. I highly recommend Chair Affair for your next event, especially wedding. Thank you Lisa.

- H & C

Sent on 04/06/2014

Lisa is a very professional. She was very quick to get back to me with questions I had. She is a very pleasant person to work with very accomadating to what I was looking for. I will certainly refer her to anyone. The room looked absolutley beautiful.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Chair covers were delivered on a timely basis, were the exact color ordered, and looked beautiful!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Provided chair covers for our wedding at the Owenego Inn. The only problem we had was some email communication issues which did get resolved. Other than that, everything was easy and the covers were perfect. They dressed the chairs and removed the covers and we didn't have to worry about a thing. The covers made our venue so much more elegant!

Sent on 09/26/2015