19109 E. Elk Creek Dr., Parker, CO 80134 Map · Phone number

About Center Stage Entertainment

Most important to me is that your day goes the way you the Bride and Groom want it too. I am available to you at anytime - you can always reach me on my cell phone (I am the owner/DJ, there are no sales people or college DJ's on my payroll!). You know the DJ that will be at your event. I will orchestrate every aspect of your event.

I make sure that your guest know what to do when they arrive at the Reception ; dismal for dinner (if needed), introduction announcements, that anyone who's toasting is prepared and ready to go and that everyone who's involved in special dances are nearby when that time comes.

My specialty is playing music that everyone will dance to. I can also suggest special songs for certain events. My style of operating is simple, classy and fun. I am not on the microphone a lot and I don't tell cheesy jokes!

Follow Center Stage Entertainment on

1st Dance - Villa Parker
1st Dance - Villa Parker
John The Groom - Dancing with friends
John The Groom - Dancing with friends
Transitional Dance very trendy and fun!
Transitional Dance very trendy and fun!
Guia and Vincent - 1st Dance JW Marriott
Guia and Vincent - 1st Dance JW Marriott
Guia and Vincent reception dance party - JW Marriott
Guia and Vincent reception dance party - JW Marriott
Bride with friends groovin'
Bride with friends groovin'
Bride serenade by fraternity
Bride serenade by fraternity
dikelliejeremy594

29 Reviews for Center Stage Entertainment

paula was very professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and fun!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2012

Music and the DJ service was definitely one of my priorities for our wedding - I'm very picky about my music, and have to admit to being a little controlling over what was played. DJ Paula was AMAZING, as she was very flexible with my requests and was able to fill in the blanks knowing our music preferences. She was incredibly receptive to our requests, as well as the guests', and several people approached me to compliment her throughout the night. She was also very professional with announcements and directing the attention of our guests. No cheesy DJ stuff, just very tasteful. LOVED HER.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Ruth · Married on 07/07/2012

DJ Paula was simply the BEST. She kept the dance floor packed, wasn't even remotely obnoxious, and was generally awesome to work with. Our photographer recommended her to us as not your typical wedding DJ, and I'm so glad we listened. We initially didn't want to have a DJ, being a fairly low-key couple without much love for Top 40 radio, but booking Paula was definitely the right choice for us. It was easy, not too expensive, and we loved her.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Center Stage Entertainment FAQ

• BLISS ELEVATED
    BLISS ELEVATED Wedding Planners

We had so much fun working with on Saturday for Jennell and Rick's wedding at Della Terra Mountain Chateau. You really worked that crowd (all 200 of them) and handled all of the last minute requests with grace. Your communication and flexibility was amazing and really helped us pull off a successful ceremony processional for a wedding party of 20. You have such a great vibe and energy about you and any couple would be luck to have you at their wedding! -Julie, Bliss Elevated Wedding Coordination

• Wedding and Event Sitters by Charity
    Wedding and Event Sitters by Charity Banquet Halls

Paula is a fabulous DJ! She is truly passionate about what she does and she is PROFESSIONAL. She's fun, upbeat and a genuinely sweet person. You won't go wrong choosing her to provide music for your wedding day. There are many DJ's- there's only 1 Paula!!

• Nicole Nichols Photography
    Nicole Nichols Photography Wedding Photographers

Paula knows her music and knows how to take care of her clients! Unlike most DJ companies, you know with Center Stage you are ALWAYS getting an awesome DJ. I highly recommend Center Stage Entertainment to all my brides, they make my job easier & help the wedding day run smoother.

• 19109 E. Elk Creek Dr. Parker, 80134 See on map