Center Stage Entertainment Reviews

29 | Parker, CO

29 Reviews for Center Stage Entertainment

paula was very professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and fun!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2012

Music and the DJ service was definitely one of my priorities for our wedding - I'm very picky about my music, and have to admit to being a little controlling over what was played. DJ Paula was AMAZING, as she was very flexible with my requests and was able to fill in the blanks knowing our music preferences. She was incredibly receptive to our requests, as well as the guests', and several people approached me to compliment her throughout the night. She was also very professional with announcements and directing the attention of our guests. No cheesy DJ stuff, just very tasteful. LOVED HER.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Ruth · Married on 07/07/2012

DJ Paula was simply the BEST. She kept the dance floor packed, wasn't even remotely obnoxious, and was generally awesome to work with. Our photographer recommended her to us as not your typical wedding DJ, and I'm so glad we listened. We initially didn't want to have a DJ, being a fairly low-key couple without much love for Top 40 radio, but booking Paula was definitely the right choice for us. It was easy, not too expensive, and we loved her.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Luke · Married on 06/16/2012

DJ Paula was fantastic! She far exceeded our expectations and gave us a fantastic wedding reception.
    - She was on-time, setup and ready to go well before guests arrived - certainly what you'd expect but hey, when you're dealing with vendors you never know what you'll get. We were pleased that she was extremely professional on this front.
    - We gave her the freedom to create her own playlist during dinner and we had more than one guest compliment her on the song choices.
    - The dance party was A-mazing. We had given her some fairly specific guidelines for what types of songs to play and she not only followed our requests but took them to the next level. She really knew her stuff and on a number of occasions I'd hear a song and think "man, I forgot about that song but that is EXACTLY what I wanted to hear!"
    - Everyone who danced (which was practically the entire reception party) commented on how awesome the DJ and music selection was. Literally, there wasn't a bad song played all night. I've been to a number of weddings where the dance floor is only crowded for a few songs, but empty for much of the night. Paula did such a fantastic job knowing what to play to get the dance party started, what to play to keep the momentum going and then what to play to really finish strong that the dance floor was completely full our entire reception all the way until the very end.
    - Paula was awesome, and we can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 06/15/2012

Paula,

Was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very responsive, open to ideas/suggestions, and willing to play anything we had asked. There isn't a better DJ in Denver to have perform at your wedding. Paula is the Best!!!! Thanks for making our special night one that we will remember forever.

Zack & Col

Sent on 07/05/2012

Nick · Married on 06/08/2012

DJ Paula caters to your individual prefernces and really makes the whole process effortless!

Sent on 08/07/2012
  • Z

Zac · Married on 05/12/2012

They did a great job and were very flexible/willing to work wtih us as we planned our wedding from across the country. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2012

I had extremely precise wishes for my wedding and reception music, right down to wanting certain songs played at exactly the right moments- DJ Paula really listened to my priorities and delivered perfection. How her sleek and discreet equipment provides such enormous, rich, and incredible sound absolutely boggles my mind, but I'm so glad it does. Don't take a risk with a DJ - hire Paula.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Alexis · Married on 09/17/2011

DJ Paula was FANTASTIC!! We couldn't have asked for better service or better music at our wedding reception. Everyone had such a blast that we added an hour and kept the party going - it was fantastic! I also received a ton of compliments the next few days from guests on how fun the reception was watching everyone dance to great music. DJ Paula truly made our wedding reception what it was!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Emily · Married on 08/06/2011

DJ Paula and DJ Jeremy are both wonderful DJ with a passion for what they do. This isn't just another gig for them, they are here to make you day wonderful. Dj Paula has one of the best sound systems around with a Bose system that is great because it doesn't blare in your ears even if you are right in front of it. She also has beautiful transitions between songs so it isn't jumping from genre to genre or fast song slow song. People are always dancing until the end of the night. Dj Jeremy has the same professionalism and loves music and wants to bring that love to your wedding. He also plays guitar which is great for ceremonies. Together they are one heck of a duo and that's why I use them all of the time!

Sent on 08/19/2011
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/16/2011

Jeremy was a great addition to the wedding. The music selection was wonderful and he even played the host for our "Newlywed Game". He was professional and provided entertainment. He has a ridiculous collection of music and will get something for you if he doesn't already own it.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Hannah · Married on 06/18/2011

We had Paula entertain at our wedding, and she was amazing! I have 5 sisters and 1 brother that were all married before me, and none of them had as many people dancing and enjoying themselves than at our wedding! She made the perfect play list for everyone to enjoy.

Laura · Married on 06/18/2011

My son and daughter in-law were very happy with the services as was I. The music was excellent and many in attendance commented on the variety that was played. There was not one thing that we didn't like and will definetly use her again.

Dana · Married on 05/28/2011

My client hired Paula for her wedding and she did such a great job. The music was fun and she had the guests dancing all night. The couple was having so much fun, they wanted to extend their reception by an hour! My assistant and I agreed that Paula was one of the best DJs we worked with the entire summer.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Morgan · Married on 03/05/2011

Paula with Center Stage Entertainment is an Amazing DJ. Many people planning an event or a wedding know how stressful everything can be. Paula made the process of getting great music that my husband Chris and I liked at our wedding was an easy process. She has a wide variety of music that kept all our friends and family dancing the night away. She also kept everything moving nice and smooth, and on a timely schedule. Paula had a great sound system, great all inclusive package which included lighting and music, and she was a great person to be work with. Like her name, Paula made us center stage for our special night.

Christopher and Morgan Ennis

Sent on 09/15/2011

Holly · Married on 10/31/2010

Paula was amazing and very helpful! She helped us find a really great guitarist for the ceremony in addition to all of her help with reception music. She kept the party going and knew just what we wanted to hear, thanks to all of her communication beforehand. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2010

Paula was a pleasure to work with! She provided fantastic music that kept people dancing and enjoying the party! Our family and friends said that they had such a great time at our wedding and I believe that was because Paula was there. We wouldn't hesitate to ask her back!

Sent on 10/27/2010
  • F

Chris · Married on 09/03/2010

Center Stage takes TONS of time to prepare for each of their events. They are personable, flexible, and really care about each client and each event. I also love how much spunk and personality Paula has :-)

Choosing Center Stage means you're choosing a vendor who cares about you and takes time to prepare for your special day.

Megan · Married on 07/31/2010

Paula was a wonderful DJ! We are so happy that she was a part of our wedding. She played great music during dinner, and then definitely got everyone dancing after! She played our suggestions and played some of her own choices, which were definitely awesome! We had several people tell us ours was the best wedding they had ever been to because people were dancing the whole time! We would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2010
  • Mikele

Mikele · Married on 07/03/2010

All of our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. People said we wouldn't have people dancing for 5 hours but Paula kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Great and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2010

Carrie · Married on 06/26/2010

Paula was an outstanding DJ at my Estes Park wedding! She played the kind of music we wanted and kept people out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! I wanted a DJ that would play great music for a diverse crowd and stay off the microphone...that was exactly what Paula did! No cheesy comments, jokes, or games! She was perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Gina · Married on 06/06/2010

Paula was great to work with. She had an extensive playlist and was very professional during our reception. I absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 09/17/2010

Kate · Married on 10/10/2009

Paula just performed her services at my wedding. We loved her personality and so did our guests. She kept the dance floor moving all night. And when there were songs guests didn't want to dance to, she quickly changed songs. She was just a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/28/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2009

We had an awesome experience, we would definately recommend Center Stage Entertainment to anyone who needs a dj. We would use Center Stage again for anyother function where we need a dj. Our reception was a blast!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Guia · Married on 08/29/2009

Center Stage Entertainment provided quality service at a great value. Our wedding reception music was fantastic. Paula gave us exactly what we wanted. Our reception turned into a party that will be remembered by our guests for years to come. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Thank you Paula for adding to our wonderful day!

Sent on 10/22/2009