4015 Lemmon ave suite 4001 #153, Dallas, TX 75219 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Celina Gomez Photography

Dallas Wedding Photographer Celina Gomez and her team provide photography that captures the beauty, romance, emotion and love of your wedding day. Professional photography that is artistic and unique for today's modern bride.

blog3
blog5
blog39

28 Reviews for Celina Gomez Photography

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

Celina Gomez is a gem! She is so amazing to work with...I know pictures can sometimes be very awkward but she makes you feel so comfortable and makes everything very fun! And family pictures can take forever but she was so fast and got it done in minutes. I want to get married again just so I can work with her!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Celina Gomez Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved working with you and Adrian. The love that you two share is one of a kind and I was honored to be just a small part of your day! <3

Alyssa · Married on 03/24/2018

Celina is so talented and such a great person to work with! She has great ideas and advice, and she's always open to our ideas. Every time I've worked with her as been amazing!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Celina Gomez Photography's reply:

Alyssa you were an absolute joy to work with! I'm so sad your wedding is over :-( Thank you for your glowing review, it means the world to me!

Christina · Married on 10/15/2016

I don't think I could say more great things about Celina! Her work has such a picturesque quality (which is what I was looking for), and we could not be happier with how our wedding photos turned out (it's like they came out of a wedding magazine, let's be honest). The wind was very uncooperative that day, but she was a trooper! She is highly organized, efficient, professional, and FUN to work with! I have heard horror stories about turnaround time with wedding photos as well, but it was a dream for us. These memories are something that will last a lifetime, and thanks to Celina we have so many incredible photos to help us remember the fairytale day of our wedding. You will not regret working with her - she is truly amazing!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Celina Gomez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• LoveNotes
    LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

Wow! What an amazing talent you will find in Celina Gomez. You couldn't ask for a better photographer. Not enough superlatives to describe her work - truly exceptional. I always enjoy working with a professional like Celina because she's not only gifted at what she does, but is very conscientious about making sure the bride receives her very best. Each picture captures just the right feeling and seems to exude the emotion of the moment

• Michis Hair Design, Pure Luxe Bridal
    Michis Hair Design, Pure Luxe Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

WOW!!! That is Celina's work. She is a spectacular photographer! Great to work with and she just has a way of making you smile. Her pricing is affordable and she's good! She is on my vendor list of photographers to use. If you are looking for a photo journalistic photographer with a good eye, she is your photographer.

• 4015 Lemmon ave suite 4001 #153 Dallas, 75219 See on map