Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Celebrations D.J. Service

Your Wedding  is the biggest day of your life.

We understand the effort that you put into it... we understand that you want it to be as perfect as possible. You can have peace of mind knowing that we care as much as you do.

Our goal is 100 % Satisfaction.

Celebrations DJ Service is in business because we know that the DJ can"make or break"any celebration!  When it's time to dance, our priority is to keep the dance floor packed! After all, you and your guests expect to have a great time!

But a true DJ Professional does so much more than just play music.

We will work closely with you to ensure that every detail is covered. From song selections, to announcements, to timelines and much more...

Your DJ will fulfill all of the details of your itinerary, coordinate  with other vendors, and handle all of the emceeing duties with class.

If you are looking for an extraordinary DJ for the Most Important Day of Your Life,  you'll be glad you chose Celebrations DJ Service!

Celebrations DJ Service is a full service company also offering top notch wedding videography and event uplighting.

Please visit our website for more information!

www.celebrationsdjcny.com

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Syracuse

Follow Celebrations D.J. Service on

26 Reviews for Celebrations D.J. Service

Emily and I had a lot of song requests and Randy worked with us to craft the perfect evening. Not only did he play everything we wanted but he played the songs at the right moments, including an epic "Shout" dance with Otto the Orange. His introductions were spot on, and he also made sure to keep the energy flowing on the dance floor which was important to us. A nice touch was also when he allowed Emily's grandmother to sing "Unchained Melody" which was a highlight of the night. And we were running behind schedule and he calmly worked with us to rearrange elements of the reception. All of this for a fair and reasonable price.

Profile Picture Sean, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy of Celebrations DJ Service did an outstanding job, not only the day of the wedding, but in going out of his way in the weeks leading up to it to make sure we were 100% prepared for our big day. I could tell right away that it was very important to him to get as much information as possible from us so he could make our wedding ceremony and reception truly unforgettable. I could not be any happier with our experience, and would recommend him to anyone!

- Dustin & Elizabeth Geers

Profile Picture Dustin, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of working with Randy for our October 4th Wedding Reception. I will start by saying that I was very impressed by questionnaire we were given to fill out prior to event. It was helpful and organized, especially to someone like me, who had obviously never planned a wedding before-and didn't really know where to get started music wise. To be honest, I hadnt even though about cake cutting music and such, so having this guide was a nice touch. When Randy sat down with us he even helped us pick out some of the music we were unsure about. Everything was perfect and there was not one thing left for me to be concerned about. The Wedding day ran smoothly, and there was not a single dull moment. From the second we walked in to the very last dance, randy kept the party alive and the guests energy it. I've never saw so many people in the dance floor at a wedding. It was amazing. A big thank you to Randy and his team for making our day that much more special. I would absolutely recommend his services!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/4/14, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Celebration Time!
0:47 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
I recommend Celebration DJ Service to our brides and grooms. At the reception the DJ coordinates between the photographer, videographer and banquet staff to ensure that your wedding runs smoothly. Randy at Celebration DJ Service did exactly that. The weddings I witness the bride, groom, parents and guests had a wonderful time thanks to Celebration DJ Service. They danced the night away.

Events