Celebrations of the Heart

Manhattan, KS View map

If you are looking for a unique, friendly and professional atmosphere in which to shop for your wedding attire, formal wear, tuxedos, and accessories, step in to Celebrations of the Heart to experience what true customer service is all about in the wedding and formal wear industry. Let us help you take the anxiety out of planning your wedding and help turn your dreams into reality.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Jordann
    Jordann S. Getting married on 02/02/2022

Look no further

Finding a gown in the town where our love story started was so important to me and I'm so thankful for Celebrations of the Heart for making that dream a reality.
    Andi is truly incredible and took my "I have no idea" vision and magically helped me find a dress that everyone adored and said was "so perfectly me"
    From the try-on to shipping it to me overnight in a different state, Celebrations has been there in the most supportive way and I am so thankful to have purchased my beautiful gown from them!

Celebrations of the Heart's reply:

Jordann, you are such a beautiful bride!!! Thank you so much for your review! We absolutely loved having you as our bride & wish you the best in this new chapter!
  • Rosalind
    Rosalind H. Married on 06/26/2021

Highly recommend Celebrations of the Heart

We had a wonderful experience with Celebrations of the Heart. They provided outstanding customer service from the beginning. Their selection of dresses and price range fits every bride's budget. Celebrations of the Heart would be our one and only choice for a wedding dress.

Celebrations of the Heart's reply:

Hi Rosalind! Thank you so much for this sweet review! We really appreciate it! One of our favorite parts about our job is the fact that we get to know each bride and be there from the time they say YES to the dress to their wedding day! :)
  • Krystal
    Krystal B. Married on 04/17/2021

Great Experience

I was nervous about dress shopping being a plus size bride. I had several appointments get canceled due to COVID so when it was time to start looking again I decided to try Celebrations of the Heart first. They listened to what I liked, made my worries of nothing fitting go away, and helped me find the perfect dress. They set up a zoom call so my sister could virtually join, and for that I am forever grateful! I tried on a handful of dresses but the very first dress ended up being the one! I felt so comfortable and beautiful while I was there. They really went above and beyond and I am so grateful this was the store I chose

Celebrations of the Heart's reply:

Hi Krystal! Thank you so much for this sweet review! We loved having you as our bride. You could not have been more beautiful on your big day!!! We wish you the very best in this next chapter!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

57 photos · 07/13/2019
  • Jamie & Dylan
    24 photos · 09/22/2018

CARE Travel CARE Travel Travel Agents

We love Celebrations of the Heart! Quality customer service and attention! They care about their brides experience and finding the dream dress! I have personally even used them for formal event dresses :)

331 Poyntz Avenue Manhattan, KS, 66502
Location of (Celebrations of the Heart)

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding