731 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044 Map · Phone number

About J.Lynn Bridal

Welcome to J.Lynn Bridals WeddingWire page! I opened my little gem of a boutique June 2013! Very excited to be here in Lawrence and servicing brides and their bridal parties accross the country. I welcome you to visit anytime during our normal business hours to see what J.Lynn has to offer. If you're not local check out our website, facbook page and pinterest page! Appointments are recommended when interested in trying on the gowns. My staff and I are all about giving our clients one-on-one attention so we don't overlap appointments. Give us a call or email for reserving your date and time!

Our wedding gowns start at $700. We do have sample dresses available now for immediate purchase, yay! If 700 and above is out of your budget, check out our mothers/maids/special occasion wear! These dresses do come in white, ivory, blush and lots of other colors you might consider for your wedding gown. These also make great destination dresses!

So, I have to do a little bragging - The Knot has already voted J.Lynn Bridal as Best of Weddings for 2014 after only being open 6 months!! Very proud of my staff and designers for all of their hard word and amazing customer service!

Another thing. I realize buying wedding gowns online is trending. Please be aware that while you may be saving a buck, you are missing out on an experience that bridal boutiques provide. We answer your questions, take your measurements, assist you in your dress decision, help accessorize, cover shipping expenses, quality checking and steaming/dry ironing your garment AND we are a great sorce of information!! I'd say all of that is worth something :)

Thanks for checking out J.Lynn Bridal's WeddingWire page! We are here to answer any questions you might have! Reviews are encouraged!!!

Cheers,

moorewedding044

14 Reviews for J.Lynn Bridal

Valerie Brungardt · Married on 06/01/2020

Wedding Dress

Meghan and Martha were awesome! Helped me find my perfect dress the first time. They helped put me at ease with the process, didn’t pressure and they were hilarious! Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

J.Lynn Bridal's reply:

Valerie,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're beyond thrilled that you had a great time because we had a blast working with you as well :)
    Please let us know if you have any wedding questions at all; we are here for you through this whole process!

Happiest Wedding Vibes,
    Martha + Megan

Emily Engler · Married on 12/28/2019

My Dream Dress for My Dream Price

J.Lynn Bridal was a gem hidden away that I was so thankful to have found. After having a disappointing experience at another salon, I took a chance and booked a last-minute Thursday night appointment with J.Lynn’s. Upon entering into the salon, I was greeted by Kay, who was going to be my consultant for the night. I was offered water and sat down to discuss the types of dresses I liked, didn’t like, was willing to try on, and most of all my budget. I was very adamant that I had a budget and wanted to stick with it. Kay understood me completely and took me to comb through some dresses on their main wall, which was their active stock of dresses. We then went to the other side which was their discount dresses side. They were having a sample sale when I went in and the dresses on that side were deeply discounted. I tried on about 6 or 7 dresses and out of those I had found the dress that became the one I wore to my wedding. Everything about the dress both met my expectations and surprised me, as I never would have thought I would have worn a dress with a high neck. I knew it in my head, my heart and my gut that this was my dress, and not only was the dress perfect, my experience was too. Kay took every minute to listen to what I had to say about each dress and she responded to both my verbal replies and my nonverbal ones and never once pressured me towards buying a dress. She said it had to feel right to me! Rather than be out on a stage in front of other brides, it was just myself and Kay, which I appreciated much more than I realized. I highly recommend J.Lynn Bridal for those who are wanting an intimate experience, quality, affordable dresses, and wonderful staff to help you through every step and emotion!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/20/2019

My mother and I had a great experience. It was very professional, and the owner listening to all of my desires for a dress and had several options for me to choose from at various price points too! I love my dress, and she has been very helpful with any follow up questions I had about it. A great place to get a dress!

Sent on 09/16/2018

J.Lynn Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Veils

• 731 Massachusetts Street Lawrence, 66044 See on map
    Location of (J.Lynn Bridal)