731 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044 Map · Phone number

About J.Lynn Bridal

Welcome to J.Lynn Bridals WeddingWire page! I opened my little gem of a boutique June 2013! Very excited to be here in Lawrence and servicing brides and their bridal parties accross the country. I welcome you to visit anytime during our normal business hours to see what J.Lynn has to offer. If you're not local check out our website, facbook page and pinterest page! Appointments are recommended when interested in trying on the gowns. My staff and I are all about giving our clients one-on-one attention so we don't overlap appointments. Give us a call or email for reserving your date and time!

Our wedding gowns start at $700. We do have sample dresses available now for immediate purchase, yay! If 700 and above is out of your budget, check out our mothers/maids/special occasion wear! These dresses do come in white, ivory, blush and lots of other colors you might consider for your wedding gown. These also make great destination dresses!

So, I have to do a little bragging - The Knot has already voted J.Lynn Bridal as Best of Weddings for 2014 after only being open 6 months!! Very proud of my staff and designers for all of their hard word and amazing customer service!

Another thing. I realize buying wedding gowns online is trending. Please be aware that while you may be saving a buck, you are missing out on an experience that bridal boutiques provide. We answer your questions, take your measurements, assist you in your dress decision, help accessorize, cover shipping expenses, quality checking and steaming/dry ironing your garment AND we are a great sorce of information!! I'd say all of that is worth something :)

Thanks for checking out J.Lynn Bridal's WeddingWire page! We are here to answer any questions you might have! Reviews are encouraged!!!

Cheers,

130817jw13
moorewedding044

12 Reviews for J.Lynn Bridal

Hannah · Married on 07/20/2019

My mother and I had a great experience. It was very professional, and the owner listening to all of my desires for a dress and had several options for me to choose from at various price points too! I love my dress, and she has been very helpful with any follow up questions I had about it. A great place to get a dress!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Annie · Married on 10/27/2017

Absolutely fabulous experience. I had been nervous before my appointment at J.Lynn because my previous appointment at a different bridal store was not a good experience. I am plus size, and have found that many bridal stores have a pathetic assortment of plus size gown. But at J.Lynn they have a great assortment of everything, and even if a dress was too small, my consultant would fit it to me so I could see what it looked like, and she was glad to do so. While the dresses are reasonably priced, not a single one looks cheap or tacky. Their dresses are GORGEOUS. I found the perfect one, and am now heading to J.Lynn for my bridesmaid dresses as well.
    I cannot recommend this place enough!!!! Go! You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 03/10/2017

When I first walked into this bridal boutique I thought it looked small and like they wouldn't have much but everything they had was gorgeous. Everyone that helped me were so knowledgeable and helpful. Ally was my consultant and she bent over backwards to help me find the right dress and make sure I was 100% satisfied. My dress ended up being $1200 and then if paid in full you got the vail 40% off. I also added a belt so my grand total was $1500 before alterations. However, because of their help I was able to not have to hem it I just need the belt sewn on and taken in slightly at the top.

Sent on 06/15/2016

J.Lynn Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• 731 Massachusetts Street Lawrence, 66044 See on map