Huntington Beach, CA 92646 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 57

About CC Street Studio

Formerly known as Carly Daniel Photography, CC Street Studio is a husband/wife photography team. Carly began her photography career at age 10. Growing up in the wedding photography business taught her photographic skills beyond her years. She carried the experience of hundreds of weddings into the creation of Carly Daniel Photography in 2006. Carly is now recognized as one of Southern California’s premier wedding and portrait photographers.

CC Street Studio values beautifully composed family portraiture, as well as candid images revealing the raw emotion of the wedding day. Their style can be best described as a fusion of modern photographic trends, slightly traditional portraiture, and photojournalism.

CC Street Studio is honored to have received 2010 and 2011 Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Awards as well as 2012, 2013, and 2014 The Knot Best of Weddings. They have also been featured in publications, including The Knot’s Real Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Carrats and Cake, Magical Day Weddings, Orange County Register, the Huffington Post, and many more.

Follow CC Street Studio on

0340Beaurain

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for CC Street Studio

Jenna · Married on 08/22/2015

Carly and Chriss are amazing!! So happy we chose these 2 to capture our special day. We searched and searched for wedding photographers but there was something about CC Street that we loved! They make things fun! They aren't boring or traditional. They capture moments that you would never think a photographer could get. Having a husband and wife photography team was awesome because Chriss photographed all the guys getting ready before the wedding while Carly stayed with the girls. Loved that idea!! Thank you Carly and Chriss for making our day so so special!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

CC Street Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Jenna! You & Ryan were awesome to work with! Chriss & I really enjoyed being a part of your big day.

Michael · Married on 09/12/2014

We initially chose Carly based on the pictures in her portfolio from previous weddings. They really stood out from other photographers.
    We couldn't be happier with our decision to have her capture our special day. We also had her do our engagement pictures and her husband Chriss did our wedding video. Which both came out amazing. They are a great team! We received so many compliments from our guests and friends unable to attend the wedding on both the photos and video. They made it possible for us to make sure we remember our special day like it just happened when we look at our pictures and watch our video. They truly surpassed our expectations. We highly recommend them and plan on using them again in the future.

Nancy · Married on 03/29/2014

Having worked w Carly & Angel previously I imagined I know what to expect, never could I have been more wrong!! Carly set everything up for my specific needs & specific budget. Angel was my day of shooter & she was so professional, she made everything go perfectly! From keeping my reception on time to capturing some of the best candid shots I truly cannot wait to see how lovely the pictures turn out!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 04/01/2014

CC Street Studio's reply:

Thank you for the review Nancy! I'm bummed that I was unavailable for your event, but very happy that you enjoyed working with Angel. Can't wait for you to see all the images!

CC Street Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Hoffmann Photographer
    Hoffmann Photographer Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Carly and Chriss at multiple events, all successful. As well, we trust them every year with our family photos. Professional, hard working and reliable.

• Gilmore Studios
    Gilmore Studios Wedding Photographers

We've known Carly (and Chris) for years! She even shot our wedding way back in 2003. Totally professional, creative, and fun to be around! It's so awesome to be part of the OC wedding industry with her. :)

• Designs by Tricia
    Designs by Tricia Wedding Florists

I am always excited when a bride tells me she's using Carly Daniel as her photographer. I met Carly years ago when we both worked on the same wedding. She was so professional and at the same time, was so much fun to work with. All my brides LOVE her. I know that she will take lots of detail shots of the flowers and always is good about sharing them with me to show my new brides. She always does creative things when taking pictures of the wedding rings too....not the same old thing...the rings sitting on the invitation! I don't know her secret, but she always says "It's all about the lighting." You'll see when you look at her photos. It was the biggest compliment ever when Carly asked me to do her wedding flowers. When you meet Carly, you will love her and if you hire her, you will not be disappointed!

• Huntington Beach, CA 92646 See on map