CC Street Studio

Huntington Beach, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Formerly known as Carly Daniel Photography, CC Street Studio is a husband/wife photography team. Carly began her photography career at age 10. Growing up in the wedding photography business taught her photographic skills beyond her years. She carried the experience of hundreds of weddings into the creation of Carly Daniel Photography in 2006. Carly is now recognized as one of Southern California’s premier wedding and portrait photographers.

CC Street Studio values beautifully composed family portraiture, as well as candid images revealing the raw emotion of the wedding day. Their style can be best described as a fusion of modern photographic trends, slightly traditional portraiture, and photojournalism.

CC Street Studio is honored to have received 2010 and 2011 Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Awards as well as 2012, 2013, and 2014 The Knot Best of Weddings. They have also been featured in publications, including The Knot’s Real Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Carrats and Cake, Magical Day Weddings, Orange County Register, the Huffington Post, and many more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Jenna Married on 08/22/2015
    Carly and Chriss are amazing!! So happy we chose these 2 to capture our special day. We searched and searched for wedding photographers but there was something about CC Street that we loved! They make things fun! They aren't boring or traditional. They capture moments that you would never think a photographer could get. Having a husband and wife photography team was awesome because Chriss photographed all the guys getting ready before the wedding while Carly stayed with the girls. Loved that idea!! Thank you Carly and Chriss for making our day so so special!!

CC Street Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Jenna! You & Ryan were awesome to work with! Chriss & I really enjoyed being a part of your big day.
    Michael Married on 09/12/2014
    We initially chose Carly based on the pictures in her portfolio from previous weddings. They really stood out from other photographers.
    We couldn't be happier with our decision to have her capture our special day. We also had her do our engagement pictures and her husband Chriss did our wedding video. Which both came out amazing. They are a great team! We received so many compliments from our guests and friends unable to attend the wedding on both the photos and video. They made it possible for us to make sure we remember our special day like it just happened when we look at our pictures and watch our video. They truly surpassed our expectations. We highly recommend them and plan on using them again in the future.
    Nancy Married on 03/29/2014
    Having worked w Carly & Angel previously I imagined I know what to expect, never could I have been more wrong!! Carly set everything up for my specific needs & specific budget. Angel was my day of shooter & she was so professional, she made everything go perfectly! From keeping my reception on time to capturing some of the best candid shots I truly cannot wait to see how lovely the pictures turn out!! Thank you for everything!!

CC Street Studio's reply:

Thank you for the review Nancy! I'm bummed that I was unavailable for your event, but very happy that you enjoyed working with Angel. Can't wait for you to see all the images!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Hoffmann Photographer Hoffmann Photographer Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Carly and Chriss at multiple events, all successful. As well, we trust them every year with our family photos. Professional, hard working and reliable.

Gilmore Studios Gilmore Studios Wedding Photographers

We've known Carly (and Chris) for years! She even shot our wedding way back in 2003. Totally professional, creative, and fun to be around! It's so awesome to be part of the OC wedding industry with her. :)

Designs by Tricia Designs by Tricia Wedding Florists

I am always excited when a bride tells me she's using Carly Daniel as her photographer. I met Carly years ago when we both worked on the same wedding. She was so professional and at the same time, was so much fun to work with. All my brides LOVE her. I know that she will take lots of detail shots of the flowers and always is good about sharing them with me to show my new brides. She always does creative things when taking pictures of the wedding rings too....not the same old thing...the rings sitting on the invitation! I don't know her secret, but she always says "It's all about the lighting." You'll see when you look at her photos. It was the biggest compliment ever when Carly asked me to do her wedding flowers. When you meet Carly, you will love her and if you hire her, you will not be disappointed!

Huntington Beach, 92646
Location of (CC Street Studio)

CC Street Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does CC Street Studio include in the starting price?

CC Street Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does CC Street Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

CC Street Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does CC Street Studio offer?

CC Street Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does CC Street Studio offer?

CC Street Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does CC Street Studio offer for wedding events?

CC Street Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend CC Street Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

CC Street Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding