Engagement
Shoot included

About C&C Design Studio

An Award-Winning Wedding Photography Studio

Hello and Welcome to C&C Design Studio!

We are a full-service Artistic Wedding & Portrait Studio that specializes in Full-service Photographic Wedding coverage, offering Designer Wedding Albums, Engagement Sessions, Local and Destination Wedding Photography.

Our team of Professional Photographers connect with our Brides like no others in the business. We go above and beyond to meet the needs and desires of all our clients. We photograph each and every wedding with an Artistic Eye to create magazine-quality imagery that will leave you Amazed!

C&C Design Studio is a must for your local or Destination Wedding!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)

I am so pleased with C&C Design. Robin made me feel comfortable from the first meeting we had to the very end. Very professional! Her and Chris were super responsive and were always available to answer any questions I had. My husband is very pleased with all of our outsanding pictures, as am I. The day was hectic at times and both Robin and Chris were able to get what needed to be done with a smile.
Your wedding day goes by so quickly and eventually it becomes a blur. C&C Design Studio was able to make these memories everlasting. ??

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I work in the hospitality industry and work with a lot of photographers. I chose C & C Design Photography for my daughter's wedding. Robin is a professional in every way. I was very happy with her work she is very talented. I recommend her at my place of business to all the brides looking for a photographer. I can't thank her enough for the wonderful time we had during the wedding

Profile Picture Bernadette, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews

Matted Prints
Negatives
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Robin is an amazing Photographer. I have worked with her over the years and she is laser focused at your wedding or event! Her pictures are absolutely gorgeous! If you don't believe me, check her out for yourself!

Robin is always so great to work with! We recommend her to all of our couples. She captures the emotions and details of your day making it truly personalized!

Events

140 Bay Road, Norton, MA 02169   See On Map
508-285-5141 (phone)
C&C Design Studio is a wedding PHOTOGRAPHER from MASSACHUSETTS. We service weddings throughout the local area, including BOSTON, CAPE COD, and FLORIDA. C&C Design Studio is a professional wedding PHOTOGRAPHER that has been part of the MASSACHUSETTS wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in WEDDINGS, ENGAGEMENTS, LOCAL AND DESINATION WEDDINGS.