Caylie Grace Films

Peabody, MA View map Visit website
1 review
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

At Caylie Grace Films, we know that you鈥檙e here because you value having the most important day of your life cinematically captured in our signature handcrafted and story-driven style. Don鈥檛 end up like the majority of couples we meet that wish they had hired a videographer for their special day, Book Now! We're based out of Peabody, Massachusetts.

Caylie Grace Films can provide two videographers to document your day, ensuring no detail goes unnoticed. They are also happy to remain on-site for additional hours, should the day call for it. A drone can also be used to capture the day from a striking angle. The footage they record can then be edited into both highlight reels and full-length films. Couples can choose from an array of packages to best fit their needs and budget. The premium plan, the Diamond package, offers 10 hours of coverage, a minute-long wedding trailer after two weeks, and coverage of the rehearsal dinner. Footage will be shared as digital files.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Tiffany S. Married on 02/29/2020

Hire them!!

On February 29, 2020, I married the love of my life. That was the best part of the day. The worst part of the day was my decision in my photographer/videographer who will remain unnamed because maybe he just had a bad day and no one is perfect.

However, after losing most of my pictures and only sending me a handful of raw pictures (horrible ones...that were only sent to me after a year and my threatening to hire an attorney) I was devastated. I did receive a video that was beautiful and I鈥檓 thankful for it. But at the same time, I have very little footage of my actual wedding ceremony which to me, was the most important part of that day.

So here comes the advice/appreciation part...
    HIRE THE EXPENSIVE PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER. It鈥檚 worth it because there鈥檚 no feeling like knowing that all the time and money spent to make a beautiful wedding happen will not be displayed in a wedding album/book to look at/remember in the future. I hired the guy that wasn鈥檛 as expensive and I thought I was getting a good deal. Wow...I could kick myself.

My recommendation will always be Caylie Grace Films . They stepped in to take some photos/video a couple months after our wedding so I could at least have some pictures/video of my husband and I in our wedding clothes. They were sympathetic to our situation and gave me memories in their pictures and footage. I can鈥檛 thank y鈥檃ll enough for what you did for us. Hire these people if you鈥檙e looking for some great work and even better humans.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Peabody, Massachusetts Peabody, MA, 01960
Location of (Caylie Grace Films)
1900 West Park Drive, Suite 280b Westborough, MA, 01581

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding