622 SW 9th AVE #2B, Portland, OR 97205 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Cave Art Productions

When I come to shoot your wedding, I always dress as one of the guest. My team will come in appropriate attire and capture all the moments without capturing too much attention. I love recording weddings and I am excited to help you remember this day. Please let me know of your hopes and dreams and we will create something beautiful.

We capture engagement stories, proposals, how we met remakes, weddings, anniversary stories as well as any moment of love with another person on this earth and beyond. No idea is rejected, lets work together to capture the special moments in your life.

Follow Cave Art Productions on

screen shot 2015 12 14 at 4 57 16 pm

• Videos 6

5 Reviews for Cave Art Productions

Hend · Married on 09/12/2015

Samuel did an absolutely fantastic job. I was worried that I was too pushy with what I was expecting as far as the photos I wanted taken and the "feel" I wanted to capture. He did such a wonderful job fulfilling my wishes, and did not express any quarrels with my expectations. Truly a professional who just wanted to make me happy on my wedding day. Honestly, when we first spoke there was an instant connection and understanding and I knew he was the photographer for us.
    We just received the photos and video (very happy with the quick turnout), and they are as beautiful and unique as I felt they would be.
    By the way, he was not invasive at all to the event, he (and his exceptional assistant Logan) dressed handsomely and had an organic interaction with the guests. I think they probably had fun at my wedding too, which was at The Old Schoolhouse in Newberg.
    I could go on and on, my wedding will be frozen in time thanks to him. So many other photograpers I spoke with carried such an ego about portraying MY wedding strictly by their "artistic" desires. Thank you so much for adding a huge part to my bridal experience Samuel, and thank you for having a genuine care for your brides.

Cathrine · Married on 04/25/2015

Cave Art Productions took the time to capture the details of our wedding day, and the final edited videos are beautiful. I love watching them and remembering all the special little moments. Samuel dressed for the day and didn't stand out among our guests. He took the time to coordinate with our photographer, helping the day run smoothly. He also had lots of tips and tricks from his experience in the modeling industry. Samuel is very good at his job and we recommend him without reservation. Thanks!!!

Kaytianne · Married on 01/24/2015

When I think about our wedding day, it is so wonderful to be able to look back on the day and actually watch what happened through our wedding video. Samuel was a wonderful, professional and punctual videographer to work with. He listened to what we wanted and perfectly captured the day with every aspect of our video from start to finish. I would recommend Samuel for any event!

Cave Art Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD

• Betsi Ewing Studio
    Betsi Ewing Studio Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Cave Art Productions this past year. Samuel is professional, kind and produces high quality video content. He has a great presence and calming energy to be around. 5 stars!!!

• 622 SW 9th AVE #2B Portland, OR 97205 See on map