Pacific Palisades, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Cattus Quartet

Cattus Quartet is a string quartet based in Los Angeles, California.

We create the perfect musical backdrop for our clients and are known for our rich, vibrant sound. Whether you require a string trio for a small intimate wedding ceremony or a string quartet for your reception, our music transforms spaces and specific moments in time.

Please take a listen to our diverse library of video samples to experience our sound.

We pride ourselves on listening to our clients’ needs with the understanding that each event is truly unique and special. Because what gets us going is knowing that the right music can truly elevate any event.

And having performed hundreds of events, we are highly experienced in making sure that the musical portion of your event is a resounding success!

"Cattus" means "cat" in latin:

Our name reflects who we are as a group. Because our other passion, besides music, is animals. Yes, music and animals might not seem related, but we love our pets so much that we decided to donate a portion of all proceeds to charitable organizations dedicated to animal welfare. Please read more about these organizations on our website.

Cattus Quartet’s versatile string ensembles offer an extensive repertoire of classical, jazz, pop, and rock songs and are also able to work with clients to tailor custom playlists and songs. Music can be provided for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and couples also receive the following services:

• Liability insurance

Cattus Quartet 5
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful job - true professionals

We made the decision the hire a string trio for our wedding ceremony despite it being over our initial budget plan. I couldn't help myself...I played the cello for many years and just love a great in-person trio or quartet! But I wondered leading up to the big day if I really should have sprung for that, would it be worth it...well, Cattus Quartet was worth every penny. They were a true delight to work with, taking the time to meet with my mom and me when we were in town to discuss our music choices and the style I was hoping they'd play in. The day of the wedding, despite some pretty intense wind, the quality of their music was superb and it came through beautifully in our outdoor ceremony. I had some specific requests in terms of the tone I hoped they would play my processional song, and they executed exactly what I was hoping for. The over all effect of their music was just so lovely and personal, and frankly it calmed my nerves as I was about to walk down the aisle. Thank you, Cattus Quartet, for being so kind and accommodating, and for creating such beautiful music on our special day.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lee Edwards · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome experience and flawless execution and playing

Cattus was simply amazing to work with leading up to my wedding day. Their responsiveness and attention to detail was so far beyond my experience with some of my other vendors. On the day of, their playing brought tears to my eyes. You just can't beat live music for your ceremony, and their sound is just so beautiful, even better than their videos. I cannot recommend them enough. From my first email to them to the end, they were a dream. Thank you so much for making my wedding so memorable and touching, Cattus!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Cara Fielding · Married on 10/28/2018

Could not be happier with Cattus!

I grew up playing piano and violin pretty seriously so I knew I wanted a quartet to play my wedding. Unfortunately, since we were getting married out of town in LA, I didn't have any local contacts for recs. But when I saw Cattus's videos, they were totally a step above in terms of intonation and ensemble playing, so I reached out. They were super friendly and quick with emails. They are a big higher priced than other groups, but I really think you get what you pay for in this case, and I am so glad I went with them because they totally delivered!

Their playing was so beyond beautiful and perfect, I really couldn't be happier. Trust me, if you are looking for a string quartet, go with Cattus!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Cattus Quartet FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Piano, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Pacific Palisades Pacific Palisades, California, 90272 See on map