Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Catered Event

"How may we serve you?"

A Catered Event’s expert services will ensure that your momentous day is a reflection of your individuality and more importantly, your union.  Whether small and romantic or grand and traditional, we’ll help ensure that your celebration is a personal reflection of your own tastes and traditions.  A Catered Event is the exclusive caterer to The Carousell Works.  Enjoy your celebration on-site at The Carousell Works or let us serve you at a venue of your choice.

A Catered Event serves festive, flavorful and beautifully presented dishes that celebrate the season, the event and the ingredients.  Each event is one-of-a-kind and our menus mirror that cutting edge and eclectic uniqueness.

We look forward to serving you soon.

Cordially,

Kevin & Veneise Bame

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

26 Reviews for A Catered Event

A Catered Event is the way to go for catering! They are professional, good quality, and reasonably priced. They really did a great job on our wedding day to make sure everything was organized and where it needed to be. The food was awesome and so were the caterers! It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was AWESOME!! It was our #1 complement of our wedding. People could NOT get enough of the food and they catered to our head table! They were like ninjas making sure everyone at the wedding party was ready for their next plate and asking if they wanted seconds! They made sure that all of our needs were met and they were quick on passing out the plates. Everyone was very friendly and they even packaged the groom and I a to go box because they realized we didn't get to eat much due to the festivities. :) They are VERY reasonable for what they offered and I would recommend them to anyone that needs to be catered for anything!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kevin and his staff were amazing. The food was remarkable and I'm still getting comments from my guests on how great everything tasted! Hands down best wedding food I've had yet! They were also very accommodating with the fact that I had two vegetarians and two different severe food allergies amongst my guests.

Profile Picture User4426641, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

23 Photos

My Photo Album

23 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Kevin at A Catered Event. He is very creative and always coming up with fun new ideas for the events that he caters.

A Catered Event offers Minnesota Brides top notch food and catering services. Kevin and staff are a delight to work with. Mark and I recommend A Catered Event to friends and family and hope to have them cater our own Minnesota reception in the near future.

Kevin Bame is a culinary artist exceptionale! If you have a theme for your event, Kevin will weave it into his presentation in an amazing way. He has a mastery of ethnic menus as well as traditional menus. The food is absolutely mouth-watering and delicious! The staff is committed to a high standard of excellence. If impeccable service and treating your guests to a fine dining experience is important to you, A Catered Event is THE caterer to choose!

Kevin is a fantastic chef that can create delicious favorites from the menu or create new fantastic items based on your taste. He is always working out of the box to create unexpected food presentations that will suprise your guests. Kevin and his entire staff is easy to work with.

Events

160 Lake Street North, PO Box 663, Big Lake, MN 55309   See On Map
763-262-6615 (phone) 763-262-6614 (fax)