Dillsburg, PA 17019 Map · Phone number

About Catered cocktails LLC

We are fully insured with liquor liability and general liability insurance. We believe every event is unique and deserving of special care and attention. Whether you are having a wedding, corporate event or private party, you can count on Catered Cocktails to provide you with top-notch and professional service that will make your event a success.

With 15 years experience, bartenders from Catered Cocktails are professional, highly trained, extremely personable and dedicated to making your event enjoyable. We believe in spending time with our clients, so we understand their specific needs. We can create custom drinks and drink menus, to add a special touch to your event. You can relax and enjoy your event by having a professional bartender from Catered Cocktails service your guests. You mingle, we mix!

6d9637e00d75f0ed 1525172160 8a73cb22ac11c2da 1525172159 c67843e1b29635c0 152517
6d9637e00d75f0ed 1525172160 8a73cb22ac11c2da 1525172159 c67843e1b29635c0 152517

3 Reviews for Catered cocktails LLC

morgan · Married on 06/09/2019

Truly amazing

They were absolutely amazing!!!!! we couldn’t have asked for better bar tenders. THE SWEETEST LADIES!!!! 100/10 would recommend! can’t say enough good about them! xoxo

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome bartenders

My wife and I used Jessica and catered cocktails for our June wedding in Lewisberry PA at Esser estate. Jessica and her whole crew were great. From having three different bar stations at 3 locations throughout the night, to accomidating our special requests like having a specialty drink and a pony keg with a craft beer, catered cocktail was the best. Jessica was awesome and made us feel great leading up to the big day. She took the stress of the bar off my list and did an awesome job. I would recommend hiring Jessica and company for any of your occasions!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Hanna · Married on 08/11/2018

I found Catered Cocktails on Thumbtack, and hiring them was a decision I would make again. Jessica was really easy to work with as well as patient and responsive to my frequent emails. I had no idea what I was doing, and she was super helpful leading up to the wedding. Catered Cocktails also worked with us to accommodate our budget and needs. We got so many compliments on the bar from our guests. We supplied the beer and wine, and Jessica supplied the great service, cups, napkins, and other required tools of the trade. She was very friendly and professional, and my husband and I would recommend her services without reservation.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Catered cocktails LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware