Albany, CA 94706 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Cate Beth Photography

Cate Beth Photography is a San Francisco, California-based photography company that specializes in wedding photography. Cate does everything she can to make sure that the photographs she takes represent the passion and love from your wedding day. Cate Beth Photography helps capture your true love story for you to have and to hold for the rest of your life.

Cate Beth Photography uses a wonderful blend of contemporary and natural photography styles, while capturing the real emotions and candid moments that fill the day. Alongside your wedding day photography, Cate is happy to offer her services for your engagement shoot to create one cohesive look for your love story. Cate Beth Photography provides couples with digital files as well as wedding albums. Her other services include:

• Additional hours

Cate Beth Photography 5
Cate Beth Photography 6
Cate Beth Photography 7

Danae · Married on 08/04/2018

My fiancé was nervous about smiling all day and getting ordered around by a stiff photographer. This was not the case with Cate! She was hilarious, kind, and respectful. She made both of us feel so comfortable. When I was stressed with family things she totally stepped in to take over and direct everyone smoothly. She worked so well with our three videographers, to make sure everyone got every shot they wanted. I would hire her back in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Peri · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I loved working with Cate as our wedding photographer! She was reliable, communicative, and had a great sense of humor, which helped eased some wedding day freak outs. Cate's professionalism and friendly demeanor was amazing to work with, and made the whole process incredibly stress free. She truly listened to what we wanted and had an stellar artistic input. Not only did we love working with her, but all of our family and friends adored her as our photographer. The photos were stunning and beyond what we could have asked for. I would highly recommend her as a photographer for any special event in your life!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Christina · Married on 05/07/2018

My now-husband and I LOVED Cate! She is such a delightful human, and really made us feel comfortable on our wedding day. I knew she was an excellent photographer as soon as I saw pics of my friend's wedding - and everyone I knew looked so great! Her skills did not disappoint. She was unobtrusive to our ceremony and reception, and still got the perfect shots that we wanted. She helped us feel comfortable while she took our photos - where we would normally feel awkward and silly with the spotlight on us; my husband and I commented to each other at the end of the day that we felt comfortable enough with her that she felt like a good friend. She’s professional, talented, fun, passionate about her work, and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Cate Beth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files