Tracy, CA 95376 Map · Phone number

About Cast Your Cares Inc.

At Cast Your Cares Inc., our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. We believe that you want a wedding that reflects your unique personality and style; a wedding that you and your guests will delight in; a wedding that is stress-free and a wedding that is created and tailored expressly for you. Our packages are designed for the bride who wants ultimate and unlimited service and assistance to be at her beck and call. Our expectations are for you to focus on the magic of the day, not the details. We commit to be with you every step of the way - ensuring that your day is picture perfect! All you have to do is tell us what you desire, and we will make it reality for you. Your wedding day will be an unforgettable experience; one you will never forget.

From the moment you said "Yes", to the moment you say "I Do" is a special time; so why not leave the wedding cares and details to Cast Your Cares Inc.so you can spend this time enjoying the experience of stress-free planning. We want you to tell us exactly what you want, and we will make it happen. If you'd like, we can also share any ideas or suggestions that we think you might enjoy. We are here to serve you in any way that meets your needs. We'll discuss all your ideas at length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. When you give us the go-ahead, we'll make it all happen, keeping you updated on a regular basis. You can just sit back and sample cake, taste champagne, and smell the roses!

Cast Your Cares Inc. (CYC) began with a dream and a vision of making a special day a perfect event. We specialize in carrying the load of the entire behind the scenes tasks for your events by allowing you to stay stress free. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

There is no better way to have an elaborate event unless you have elaborate people planning it. Our organization loves what we do. This is why we take time in every event, creating, designing and delivering it as if it were our own.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Follow Cast Your Cares Inc. on

Couple holding hands
3130672407730123466706182383n
0b0f1a51d74b7a66 1365023350604 1004132
Wedding cake

2 Reviews for Cast Your Cares Inc.

Safia · event on 07/07/2012

Erica Nation planned my daughter birthday and I felt fully confident in Erica and her skills and professionalism. Every detail of the party was done perfectly. I Just showed up and a wonderful party was planned!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Cast Your Cares Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Safia for takingthe time to do this. Thank you for letting me plan the princess party. I pray nothing but blessings on you and the family!

Elder Kenny · Married on 03/08/2008

I was so nervous on my wedding day that I could not remember who I was. But didn't have to Cast Your Cares staff took care of everything. From the first day of planning to the wedding night. I remember many times having the staff at my home for meetings with me and my bride and also the whole wedding party. Even on my wedding night Erika brought my suit cases and pick up the tuxedo to return them for me the next day. If you want to have a wonderful stress free event call on Cast Your Cares staff.

Sent on 04/03/2013

Cast Your Cares Inc.'s reply:

Not sure if I every send a Thank you but Thank you so much for believing in me and my dream. Thanks for this review!

Cast Your Cares Inc. FAQ