Richfield, OH 44286 Map · Phone number

About Cassie Mullins Event Planning & Design

Hi, I'm Cassie! I am a total lush when it comes to beautiful florals & dramatic veils. I'm also a firm believer that the smallest details are what make your event a reflection of you! A wedding is one of the most memorable days of your life, and it’s my job to make sure you enjoy every minute of it!

Day of Coordination, Full Wedding Coordination, or Event Design ~ We are happy to create a custom package for our clients. Contact us for more details! I can't wait to hear about your vision!!

CMullinsEvents@gmail.com

Wedding ceremony area
4e4312ddf0a8bb23 1395253852511 1901128744990425519582676520262

18 Reviews for Cassie Mullins Event Planning & Design

Kalynn · Married on 02/17/2018

She was great! I didn’t feel stressed at all! She was there for us every step of the way!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Sadie · Married on 01/20/2018

Where to begin?! Cassie made my day absolutely perfect and run so smoothly. She was in constant contact with me from the moment our 8 weeks together began. She was so unbelievably organized that it took all the pressure off of me! She called all my vendors along the way and kept them up to date, which is awesome for me considering I hate talking on the phone! She saved my life when 2 months before the wedding I had to find a new photographer. she swooped in with an awesome recommendation that got me the photos of my dreams! I have been in a lot of weddings and rehearsal is always a nightmare. My rehearsal was on time and so organized it was a breeze and everyone knew exactly when and what to do! She went above and beyond when my husband lost his tie, she was searching lost and founds, wedding guests, and eventually found a tie that worked perfectly! She made sure my reception room looked exactly as I expected even though we couldn’t decorate until after the ceremony. Overall There is no possible way that my day would have went so smoothly and stress free without her, I highly recommend Cassie. In the beginning I thought I could do it all myself but I’m so grateful my best friend referred Cassie to me. She is worth every penny!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

shelby · Married on 09/16/2017

Cassie was absolutely spectacular to work with. I would recommend her 100 times over to anyone considering her for a wedding planner. We used Cassie for the month-of-coordination for my wedding. She contacted me exactly one month out from my wedding and was eager to help bring my wedding to the finish line. She was very professional, organized, and helpful every step of the way. She contacted all my vendors the month of the wedding to help alleviate my stress so I could focus on other details.

On the day of the wedding Cassie was AMAZING! She had EVERYTHING anyone could ever need. My bridesmaid strap broke before we left the hotel - Cassie had a sewing kit to fix it. My hook on my dress broke before we left the hotel - Cassie fixed it. A bridesmaid was super hungry during pictures and needed something to eat - Cassie had a protein bar to give to her. My (now) husband left all his stuff in the hotel room he was supposed to check out of - Cassie drove back to the hotel, gathered all of his stuff and put it in the other hotel room. My dress got chocolate on it before the ceremony - Cassie had a tide-to-go pen that 100% took the stain out

I'm sure Cassie did a bunch of other things that I didn't even know about throughout the day. She was so wonderful and even all my bridesmaids were commenting on how she was the best and they wish they had someone like her on their wedding day. She even asked if I was doing anything with my flower centerpieces after the wedding because if I wasn't she donates them to a hospice she volunteers at! I was so excited I could put the beautiful flower arrangements to a could cause.

Cassie is the best!! Thank you for helping me make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Award

Cassie Mullins Event Planning & Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Beauty Therapy
    Beauty Therapy Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cassie has a natural ability to create, and eye for design, and a desire to bring your dreams to reality. She's the first person on your wedding team, and she will see it through to the perfect end.

• Blush Custom Weddings
    Blush Custom Weddings Wedding Florists

Amazing attention to detail!! I have been in the wedding industry for over 17 years and was blown away by the professionalism, details, and fun I had planning with Cassie! I highly recommend her for any planning needs!!

• The Dress Bridal Boutique
    The Dress Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

I have worked with Cassie on a professional level for over 4 years and I just love her personality, her passion and her attention to every detail. She is always willing to give a helping hand and a creative eye and I just love her love for all things wedding and beyond! Cassie is your gal for planning your wedding, that I can guarantee!

• Richfield, 44286 See on map