Cassandra Daye Photography

Albany, NY View map

• Ann
    Ann Married on 03/27/2022

OMG she captured my wedding like it was a fairy tale and I love it

Cassie is super friendly, professional and talented at what she does. I am so thankful that I had her for my wedding. It was late March, we had a garden wedding at Brooklyn Botanical Garden, there were barely any leaves on trees.. and yet she got there ahead of time and scouted out the perfect spots for our pictures, full of magnolia blossoms in the background! Each picture she sent us was a work of art, capturing and recording a moment in time and the emotions of that moment perfectly. I will remember every feeling and minute of my wedding with these pictures. Thank you Cassie!
    Arielle T. Married on 01/22/2022

Winter Wedding

Book Cassie ASAP! We were so so so happy working with her. She is so nice and has the best eye for portrait locations. I mean, I knew our venue was beautiful but Cassie scouted the best of the best locations. And we couldn't be happier with our photos.
    The day of Cassie was a huge help. And she has such a calm and professional attitude, she put myself and my wedding party at ease. We had a blast with her!
    Cassie was more than willing to help with any wedding aspect, not always relating to photography. I didn't take advantage of her wedding knowledge and I regret that so I'm telling you all - she's a genius and will make your wedding/elopement/event an incredibly memorable experience.
    Kailin S. Married on 12/31/2021

Perfect wedding photos

I found Cassie on Instagram and my husband and I were immediately drawn to her work. We booked her as soon as we could! Cassie was easy to communicate with and quickly had our engagement session scheduled. From the first time we met for our engagement shoot, Cassie made my husband and I feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera. Our engagement photos turned out STUNNING! I knew we made the right decision. Unfortunately we did have to reschedule our wedding due to Covid and thankfully Cassie was available for our new date. She coordinated with my wedding planner and my husband and I didn’t have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. Cassie had a second shooter with her the day of and Beth was also very accommodating and pleasant to be around. Again, my husband and I were instantly at ease in front of the camera with Cassie and Beth. They were able to capture our wedding day and touching moments perfectly. From detail shots to family portraits our photos were beyond our expectations. Cassie was professional and courteous to everyone involved. All of our friends and family are blown away by our wedding pictures. My husband and I cannot thank her enough and would recommend Cassie to anyone getting married!

S Main Ave Albany, NY, 12209
Location of (Cassandra Daye Photography)

Cassandra Daye Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cassandra Daye Photography include in the starting price?

Cassandra Daye Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cassandra Daye Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cassandra Daye Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Cassandra Daye Photography offer?

Cassandra Daye Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Cassandra Daye Photography offer?

Cassandra Daye Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cassandra Daye Photography offer for wedding events?

Cassandra Daye Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Cassandra Daye Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cassandra Daye Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding