800 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI, Berkley, MI 48226 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Casey Brodley, Photographer

My name is Casey, I shoot weddings, families, or pretty much anything that ends with me eating cake.

I pride myself on being able to make even the most awkward person comfortable in front of my camera (I'm usually out awkward-ing most of my clients, anyway. See here. And here. But also here. And did I mention my dancing?)

I recently moved from California to Michigan with my husband. We are a team both at home and for work (He's an amazing videographer and artist).

When I lived in California, I was named one of the top photographers in Los Angeles (new goal: Best in the Midwest™). I have also photographed a book and my work has graced the pages of blogs and magazines, the aisles of Target and the faces of greeting cards. But my proudest achievement to date was probably this.

If you want to get to know me more, please e-mail me directly at casey.brodley@gmail.com. Extra points if you send me something violently delightful (like this puppy losing it's mind at daycare).

Follow Casey Brodley, Photographer on

sneak 10
sneak 1
sneak 9
Casey Brodley, Photographer
casey brodley los angeles wedding photographer sm
cc 6

Casey Brodley, Photographer 5
Casey Brodley, Photographer 6
Casey Brodley, Photographer 7

Jenni · Married on 04/22/2017

I researched for hours to find the right photographer for our wedding. I wanted all of the authentic moments to be captured and so Casey's documentary style was exactly what I was looking for. From our initial emailings to our catching up after the wedding, every single interaction with her has been great as she's very personable and easy to work with.

For the day of the wedding, I was able to release control of making sure the photos were perfect and just enjoy the experience. I knew that I could trust her and it helped immensely as there are so many other things to worry about. She glided around the entire event and I only noticed her a couple of times, which was great because I wanted the day documented and not posed. When we were actually doing our limited amount of posed shots, she guided us on how to move and where to put our hands and where to look... it made it all so easy. She also took charge and got people out of the way so we could get the shots we wanted. We knocked photos out fast and were able to get back to enjoying the reception.

I've seen a few sneak peaks and I can't wait to see the rest of them because the sneaks are perfect.

Your photographer will be an important part of your wedding story and they will help you remember the story for the rest of your life. Casey is positive, communicates well, tells you exactly what she needs from you, wants you to tell her exactly what you need from her, and makes you feel like you and your wedding matter. Hire her. You won't regret it.

Casey Brodley, Photographer 8
    Casey Brodley, Photographer 13
    Casey Brodley, Photographer 14
    Casey Brodley, Photographer 15

Nasim · Married on 12/03/2016

Quite simply: Casey Brodley is a force to be reckoned with. My (now) husband and I were at odds on photography (i.e. it was my #1 priority and he normally runs from any cameras). When I showed him Casey's portfolio online he said, "OK. I can do this" and it was game-on from there. I threw her for a lot of loops including an engagement shoot inside a Mexican bodega, a gas station (guerrilla-style) followed by a bar and a basketball court at night and then a separate photo shoot with my brides-people and I in Hollywood, just 'cause. Through everything, she never said "No," she never blinked, she never hesitated and she never lost her positive energy. The girl laid down in the middle of the street to get some of the best photos I've ever taken and ones I'll cherish for the rest of my life. And as if those two sessions weren't proof enough of her value: Then came the wedding day which may be too recent to remember every single detail but the one thing I do recall is the comfort and appreciation of having Casey by my side and cleverly invisible. She was in front of us when she needed to be and then vanished to capture more of the wedding from behind the figurative curtain so that my guy and I could feel like it was just the two of us, always. She has the vision, professionalism, tenderness and muscle to wrangle a whole wedding orchestra and ensure you walk away with the photos you want. Her talent speaks for itself (just look at her work!) but it's beyond that. It's who she is as a person. She's the kind of girl you want to be friends with after all is said and done. You just want to be around her to shoot the sh&% and then strike a pose. She brings out the best in people and in turn, she captures the best in you. And she's the only person on this planet who could get my husband to smile for the camera. If I could give her twenty stars across the board, I would!

Rae · Married on 10/22/2016

Casey and I met and became friends in college, so I was so incredibly thrilled when she was able to shoot our October wedding in New England. Casey was an absolute dream to work with. She is so organized with how she shoots your day, and really protected time for my husband and I to take our first look away from all the day of craziness. We had originally planned to get married outside with a beautiful fall foliage backdrop, but the weather shifted severely and it was down pouring and freezing all day. Reassuring me the whole morning, Casey got us umbrellas, and stood outside and got soaking wet so we could get in some (STUNNING) photos with the leaves and colors. I was so discouraged that the weather forced us to get married in a tent and worried that it would ruin our photos, but Casey 100% turned my worries around within her first shot. Our day ended up not as planned, but still wonderful and beautiful, but Casey's photos made everyone and everything look flawless. I am truly in awe of her talent and am forever grateful to her for delivering the most incredible photos that my husband and I, along with our family and friends, will cherish forever.

Casey Brodley, Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings