Cascade Live Events

Schroon Lake, NY View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Originally based in Schroon Lake, New York, now expanded to the midwest and beyond, Cascade Live Events is a wedding DJ and production company. Owners Mike Steltz and Chris Heimerle have worked in the live events and event production industry for years and have a special passion for weddings. They founded this business after discovering a need for high-quality wedding production vendors. No matter the size and scale of the celebration, these industry professionals believe that every little detail counts and strive to make every wedding magical.

With decades of combined experience, the team at Cascade Live Events endeavors to make every milestone one to remember. They offer a selection of pre-designed packages to provide whatever a couple might need on the day, from live streaming the ceremony to setting up karaoke. Alongside their DJ services, Mike and Chris are also happy to provide MCs to keep your day running smoothly. They prefer to stay in the background and allow your celebration of love to take center stage. Some of the other features offered by this business include:

• Wireless mics
  • Video projection
  • Live drone footage
  • Uplighting
  • Dance floor special effects
  • Officiating
  • Photobooth

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1,000

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

• Genna
    Genna G. Married on 05/01/2022

Great Djs!

Mike and Chris did a wonderful job for our wedding. They were super easy to work with and did everything we asked. All of our guests had a great time and they had everyone dancing!! Everything went smoothly :)
    Jeff R. Married on 10/10/2021

Excellent DJs and MCs!

We loved having Mike and Slade DJ and MC our wedding! They were both very professional and communicated really well with us, both ahead of time and on our wedding night. They played great music and kept things really engaging. It was actually hard to leave the dance floor! We were also impressed with how compact and unobtrusive their setup was, even though they had great sound quality. Thank you Cascade Live Events for helping make our wedding night a blast!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Cascade Live Events 1
Exclusive

Team

Mike Steltz
Mike Steltz
Owner

I'm Mike, lots of my friends call my Mikey and only my mom & dad call me Michael. I'm the proud husband of world famous wedding photographer Kortni Maria Steltz! I've worked in the live production/ events world for the last 7 years doing everything from grunt labor to managing multiple venues and conferences A/V. I have been a part of more weddings than I can count from my very own wedding, to helping with meal prep, to shooting photo/video, to officiating, to actually being in the wedding party and of course taking care of all of the audio, DJ and lighting needs.

After countless weddings of friends, family and acquaintances, I saw a real need for higher quality AV solutions at weddings, which has prompted me to start Cascade Live Events!

188 Old Schroon Rd Schroon Lake, NY, 12870
(518) 302-6121
Location of (Cascade Live Events)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding