Cascade Live Events Reviews

5 | Schroon Lake, NY

5 Reviews for Cascade Live Events

Cara H. · Married on 10/03/2020

The best!

I got married in early October of this year. I hired Cascade for both their livestream and DJ packages.

They were available, flexible, and professional in every stage of planning my wedding. My venue and time of ceremony and reception changed on very short notice and they were so willing to work with us and adapt to our new plans and very easy to get in contact with.

The livestream was amazing and got placed right on my Facebook! Growing up it has never occurred to me that I would be getting married without a lot of my family and my closest friends with me but because of the livestream they felt like they where there! I have gotten so many compliments from family and friends that could not come due to COVID-19. They were so detailed in making sure every part of my ceremony was seen and heard. It seemed like they knew the details of my wedding better then I did. Their quality blew past any expectations I had, I have watched multiple livestream weddings during this time, and I would say that mine was the best! (Bias of course haha) They are a must hire in the time of COVID-19 so that your “guests” are able to enjoy your wedding day even without being there.

At my reception they were even better! Mike was great as a MC, we were so pleased with his attention to detail and the crowd. He created some special and memorable moments for us. Mike was very professional and managed all the reception events with care and worked seamlessly with the coordinator. Everyone had a great time!

Thank you so much for your amazing services in livestreaming and DJing and of course patience as we worked through the process with all the changes. I would highly recommend them for any of their services.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Austin W. · Married on 10/03/2020

Fast problem solving.

These guys were phenomenal! We hired them to livestream our wedding ceremony because many of our family and friends were not able to attend due to covid restrictions. They were accommodating and helpful through the whole process. We found that the barn venue we were using was lacking in both Wifi and cellular connectivity before the event, making it hard to guarantee the best streaming quality. They assured us that they would do their best to stream the event, but would also plan to upload the footage later if streaming did not go according to plan.
    They film crew arrived well before the ceremony to setup their equipment and made sure to ask questions pertaining to the order of service.
    Thirty minutes before our outdoor ceremony was set to begin, the sky turned dark and the rain started to pour. The crew didn't miss a beat and moved all their equipment inside and they were ready to film within the time that everyone else was set to begin. With the fast change of plans, they were not able to get the livestream going, but the footage was uploaded and posted to our choice of social media within an hour of the ceremony finishing.
    We love the video and greatly appreciate all that the guys at Cascade Live Events did to capture such a special day in our lives.

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia H. · Married on 06/20/2020

Hire Cascade Now!!

When we realized we were going to have to change our plans due to COVID, it was so important to us to be able to have all those we could no longer have at our wedding be able to tune in.
    We reached out to Cascade Live Events and we were beyond thrilled with our livestream! The team was so thorough in making sure we had everything covered to ensure the best possible video stream of our ceremony. They were on time and always professional, giving input on how to best set up our ceremony for the best viewing experience online, making sure our internet connection was stable and meeting with us well ahead of time to go over everything.
    The day of our wedding was 90+ degrees and with elements outside their control, the team was able to cool down overheating equipment and give a seamless video straight to our personal Facebook pages for our friends and family to watch.
    They were so incredible, from video, audio, an amazing opener shot as guests waited for the ceremony to start, and covering all angles without disrupting the flow of the ceremony.
    I would HIGHLY recommend using Cascade Live Events. They are excellent videographers and live production technicians who go above and beyond to give you the best quality video of your day. You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Josh

Josh P. · Married on 03/21/2019

Easy to have a good time

Easy to have a good time when everything looks and sounds good! One less thing to have to worry about when these guys were there.

Sent on 11/21/2020

Guy W. · Married on 05/27/2017

A Friendly Expert

We hired Mike from Cascade for our daughter’s wedding in Upstate NY and cannot begin to convey how pleased we were.

From the preparation and planning to all the work on the day of the wedding, his expertise and professionalism allowed us to sit back and just enjoy our family’s big day!

We highly recommend Mike & team at Cascade for any needs you may have for your big day or event... thanks Mike!

Sent on 12/10/2020