Cascade Live Events Reviews

1 User photo

• Genna
    Genna G. Married on 05/01/2022

Great Djs!

Mike and Chris did a wonderful job for our wedding. They were super easy to work with and did everything we asked. All of our guests had a great time and they had everyone dancing!! Everything went smoothly :)
    Jeff R. Married on 10/10/2021

Excellent DJs and MCs!

We loved having Mike and Slade DJ and MC our wedding! They were both very professional and communicated really well with us, both ahead of time and on our wedding night. They played great music and kept things really engaging. It was actually hard to leave the dance floor! We were also impressed with how compact and unobtrusive their setup was, even though they had great sound quality. Thank you Cascade Live Events for helping make our wedding night a blast!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Cara H. Married on 10/03/2020

The best!

I got married in early October of this year. I hired Cascade for both their livestream and DJ packages.

They were available, flexible, and professional in every stage of planning my wedding. My venue and time of ceremony and reception changed on very short notice and they were so willing to work with us and adapt to our new plans and very easy to get in contact with.

The livestream was amazing and got placed right on my Facebook! Growing up it has never occurred to me that I would be getting married without a lot of my family and my closest friends with me but because of the livestream they felt like they where there! I have gotten so many compliments from family and friends that could not come due to COVID-19. They were so detailed in making sure every part of my ceremony was seen and heard. It seemed like they knew the details of my wedding better then I did. Their quality blew past any expectations I had, I have watched multiple livestream weddings during this time, and I would say that mine was the best! (Bias of course haha) They are a must hire in the time of COVID-19 so that your “guests” are able to enjoy your wedding day even without being there.

At my reception they were even better! Mike was great as a MC, we were so pleased with his attention to detail and the crowd. He created some special and memorable moments for us. Mike was very professional and managed all the reception events with care and worked seamlessly with the coordinator. Everyone had a great time!

Thank you so much for your amazing services in livestreaming and DJing and of course patience as we worked through the process with all the changes. I would highly recommend them for any of their services.
    Austin W. Married on 10/03/2020

Fast problem solving.

These guys were phenomenal! We hired them to livestream our wedding ceremony because many of our family and friends were not able to attend due to covid restrictions. They were accommodating and helpful through the whole process. We found that the barn venue we were using was lacking in both Wifi and cellular connectivity before the event, making it hard to guarantee the best streaming quality. They assured us that they would do their best to stream the event, but would also plan to upload the footage later if streaming did not go according to plan.
    They film crew arrived well before the ceremony to setup their equipment and made sure to ask questions pertaining to the order of service.
    Thirty minutes before our outdoor ceremony was set to begin, the sky turned dark and the rain started to pour. The crew didn't miss a beat and moved all their equipment inside and they were ready to film within the time that everyone else was set to begin. With the fast change of plans, they were not able to get the livestream going, but the footage was uploaded and posted to our choice of social media within an hour of the ceremony finishing.
    We love the video and greatly appreciate all that the guys at Cascade Live Events did to capture such a special day in our lives.
  • Alicia
    Alicia H. Married on 06/20/2020

Hire Cascade Now!!

When we realized we were going to have to change our plans due to COVID, it was so important to us to be able to have all those we could no longer have at our wedding be able to tune in.
    We reached out to Cascade Live Events and we were beyond thrilled with our livestream! The team was so thorough in making sure we had everything covered to ensure the best possible video stream of our ceremony. They were on time and always professional, giving input on how to best set up our ceremony for the best viewing experience online, making sure our internet connection was stable and meeting with us well ahead of time to go over everything.
    The day of our wedding was 90+ degrees and with elements outside their control, the team was able to cool down overheating equipment and give a seamless video straight to our personal Facebook pages for our friends and family to watch.
    They were so incredible, from video, audio, an amazing opener shot as guests waited for the ceremony to start, and covering all angles without disrupting the flow of the ceremony.
    I would HIGHLY recommend using Cascade Live Events. They are excellent videographers and live production technicians who go above and beyond to give you the best quality video of your day. You won't regret it!
  • Josh
    Josh P. Married on 03/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to have a good time

Easy to have a good time when everything looks and sounds good! One less thing to have to worry about when these guys were there.
    Guy W. Married on 05/27/2017

A Friendly Expert

We hired Mike from Cascade for our daughter’s wedding in Upstate NY and cannot begin to convey how pleased we were.

From the preparation and planning to all the work on the day of the wedding, his expertise and professionalism allowed us to sit back and just enjoy our family’s big day!

We highly recommend Mike & team at Cascade for any needs you may have for your big day or event... thanks Mike!
  • Nick
    Nick Married on 10/08/2016

Cascade: Experts in every detail

The whole team was a pleasure to collaborate with from start to finish. Mike and Chris showed an extremely high level of professionalism, fast to respond, and precise with our details. This being my second wedding and interviewing many other DJs, I knew what to look for and Mike quickly stood out to me. He’s the only DJ who prides himself in audio quality and clarity and with having an outdoor ceremony, it was important to us for our guests to actually hear our ceremony. How many times have you attended a ceremony only to barely hear anything from the bride and groom? Probably too many. I talked with guests who sat in the back and they had zero issues hearing anything. This was also the first wedding that Cascade had at our venue, and even then, their setup was professional and they were ready for any challenge.

Not only the ceremony, but the reception was also flawless. Mike was a lively MC, very energetic with all our guests, and knew how to work the room. Mike and Chris took our playlists, worked off of them, and flowed them with the vibe of the room. They are collaborative in nature and played a great mix of songs. The whole team was partying themselves while DJ’ing and we all definitely feed off of DJs also having a great time. Another add-on we had was having Chris drum along to the songs towards the later half of the reception. It added a completely different aspect I never experienced at weddings that gives familiar songs a new feel. Chris even had us drum along (despite me and my wife having no rhythm haha).

Those were the details and we have no regrets with going with the Cascade team. From the first conversation all the way until the end of the wedding, we were fully confident and ecstatic with working with Mike, Chris, and Slade!