18 Custom House Wharf, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Casablanca Cruises and The Porthole Restaurant & Pub

My name is Beth Poitras, I am the event director here Casablanca Cruises. Over the past 20 years as an event director I have helped plan, organize and hosted over 1000 events and take great pride in delivering a great experience to my guests. I look forward to meeting and planning a unique and special occasion with you.

As of spring 2013, we will open The Porthole Restaurant & Pub. Newly renovated this 1929 Portland landmark restuarant will be serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. We will be fully equipped to host company parties, fundraisers, reunions, holiday parties, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties, meetings and lobster bakes to name a few events. Our new facility opens up to our deck on Custom House Wharf and overlooks beautiful Casco Bay.

Along with our new facility, we have The Casablanca cruise vessel, which can host up to 149 people. This 85-foot, two-deck harbor cruiser, outfitted with a full galley and well-stocked bar, is perfect to host ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, receptions, concert cruises, reunions, company outings as well as sunset cruises. Alternatively, you might opt for a daytime narrative cruise. Our Captain will narrate the cruise and point out the many beautiful islands and lighthouses of Casco Bay.

With access to all three venues, we can offer a unique occasion, one your guests will not soon forget. Imagine a beautiful three-hour sunset cruise and once docked a traditional New England lobster bake to be followed with a night of live, local entertainment.

I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

7ed072e5193434e0 1528022551 7aff6296176d2656 1528022548282 5 15
7ed072e5193434e0 1528022551 7aff6296176d2656 1528022548282 5 15
Boat02

1 Reviews for Casablanca Cruises and The Porthole Restaurant & Pub

Nancy · Married on 07/23/2010

We did not have a wedding at Harbour's Edge but a rehearsal dinner which was like a wedding. We had 90 people with everyone coming from all over the country. They loved it. It is so Maine. I can not say enough about what a great time we all had. The bride and groom were overjoyed with how the evening turned out. It gave everyone a relaxed atmosphere to talk and gather. The food was excellent. Beth Poitras and her staff could not have been better to deal with for such an important venue. She was always there for me. She answered every e-mail I sent promptly. She was right there the night of the event taking care of everything that we needed. She paid special attention to Bride and Groom and to us. Anything we asked for she provided. I didn't even have to bring any decorations. The room looked great. I am looking forward to having Harbour's Edge do other occasions for us in the future. Portland is such a great place for a wedding. Nancy and Tom Danylik

Sent on 03/24/2011

Casablanca Cruises and The Porthole Restaurant & Pub Pricing

Casablanca Cruises and The Porthole Restaurant & Pub Price Rates

Casablanca Cruises and The Porthole Restaurant & Pub FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 149
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Boat/Yacht, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

• Laurie Andrews Design
    Laurie Andrews Design Wedding Florists

I love this venue. This venue is on a working waterfront and you see all the action. It has a raw kind of feel to it. Laid back and New charm all day long..

• 18 Custom House Wharf Portland, 04101 See on map
    2077747220 (Phone number)
    2078311324 (Other Phone Number)
    2072535111 (Fax Number)