Casablanca Cruises and The Porthole Restaurant & Pub

Portland, ME View map

My name is Beth Poitras, I am the event director here Casablanca Cruises. Over the past 20 years as an event director I have helped plan, organize and hosted over 1000 events and take great pride in delivering a great experience to my guests. I look forward to meeting and planning a unique and special occasion with you.

As of spring 2013, we will open The Porthole Restaurant & Pub. Newly renovated this 1929 Portland landmark restuarant will be serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. We will be fully equipped to host company parties, fundraisers, reunions, holiday parties, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties, meetings and lobster bakes to name a few events. Our new facility opens up to our deck on Custom House Wharf and overlooks beautiful Casco Bay.

Along with our new facility, we have The Casablanca cruise vessel, which can host up to 149 people. This 85-foot, two-deck harbor cruiser, outfitted with a full galley and well-stocked bar, is perfect to host ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, receptions, concert cruises, reunions, company outings as well as sunset cruises. Alternatively, you might opt for a daytime narrative cruise. Our Captain will narrate the cruise and point out the many beautiful islands and lighthouses of Casco Bay.

With access to all three venues, we can offer a unique occasion, one your guests will not soon forget. Imagine a beautiful three-hour sunset cruise and once docked a traditional New England lobster bake to be followed with a night of live, local entertainment.

I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Boat/Yacht
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Set Up

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
    Nancy Married on 07/23/2010
    We did not have a wedding at Harbour's Edge but a rehearsal dinner which was like a wedding. We had 90 people with everyone coming from all over the country. They loved it. It is so Maine. I can not say enough about what a great time we all had. The bride and groom were overjoyed with how the evening turned out. It gave everyone a relaxed atmosphere to talk and gather. The food was excellent. Beth Poitras and her staff could not have been better to deal with for such an important venue. She was always there for me. She answered every e-mail I sent promptly. She was right there the night of the event taking care of everything that we needed. She paid special attention to Bride and Groom and to us. Anything we asked for she provided. I didn't even have to bring any decorations. The room looked great. I am looking forward to having Harbour's Edge do other occasions for us in the future. Portland is such a great place for a wedding. Nancy and Tom Danylik

Pricing

Casablanca Cruises and The Porthole Restaurant & Pub Price Rates

Laurie Andrews Design Laurie Andrews Design Wedding Florists

I love this venue. This venue is on a working waterfront and you see all the action. It has a raw kind of feel to it. Laid back and New charm all day long..

18 Custom House Wharf Portland, ME, 04101
2077747220
207-831-1324
Location of (Casablanca Cruises and The Porthole Restaurant & Pub)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding

Wedding Venues