Carrie Chen Photography

Carrie Chen Photography (Please contact us for an appointment) 404 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number

About Carrie Chen Photography

Carrie Chen Photography is an award winning photography business that specializes in elegant, fine art wedding photography located in San Francisco, CA. We are also available for destination weddings worldwide.

As a photographic artist, I strive to create artistic and high-quality images that represent the distinct personalities and genuine emotions of the couples I work with in the best light possible. When my clients look back on their wedding photographs twenty or thirty years from now, I would love for them to be able to reminisce and relive those tender and happy moments with the same sentiments they shared on that special day. I cherish the storytelling aspect of my work as a photographer, and it would be a great honor and privilege for me to tell your wedding day story with timeless, authentic images.

We photograph weddings in San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma, the Bay Area, Los Angeles, Hawaii, and other destination weddings worldwide.

We would love to hear more about your wedding day! To set up an appointment, please call us at 415-894-2118 or email us at info@carriechenphotography.com.

website: carriechenphotography.com

san francisco bay area engagement photos013
piedmont wedding1

33 Reviews for Carrie Chen Photography

Gloria · Married on 05/29/2016

My fiance and I were so delighted with our engagement photos! Carrie is an amazing photographer, and her warm personality makes it so easy to work with and talk to her about our vision for capturing our relationship in photos. She got the perfect shots, which we absolutely loved and are so excited to use for our save-the-dates, invitations, and wedding website! I am such an awkward person when it comes to serious photos, and I love how she helped me feel at ease and gave me tips on good natural looking poses in shots. I really appreciate how she went out of her way to scope out the venue and take detail shots, which later were incorporated in our beautiful engagement photo album. She really made our engagement magical and memorable. I really love her attention to detail and how she captured the perfect moments that illuminate our personalities and our relationship. Our engagement photo experience was perfect, and we are so happy with the final product. Thank you Carrie for our beautiful photos and spending the time to photograph our special day!

Elisabeth · Married on 09/05/2015

I must have researched at least 50 photographers before finding Carrie. I am not someone who likes to have my picture taken very much, and I was beginning to get nervous about finding a photographer that would capture my upcoming wedding in the way my fiancee and I were hoping for.
    When I first saw some of Carrie's photos online, I felt that my search had ended! We got extremely lucky, as she was available for our date. She is one of the nicest people that I have ever met, and so incredibly talented. Her photos were all lovely and elegant, just like she is. It was a joy to have her be a part of our wedding! I felt so at ease as did my fiancee, that I didn't even think about the camera. That was a big deal for me! The way our whole day was captured was perfect, and we get to relive it each time we look at our beautiful photos.
    I can't say enough wonderful things about Carrie, and will recommend her to anyone needing photography! She is the best!

Peter · Married on 09/01/2015

Carrie is a wonderful photographer. We had her as the professional photographer for our wedding last year and she exceeded our expectations in every way.

Unlike other photographer, Carrie came earlier than scheduled time to scout the place so she could get a better shot. She was there taking pictures in every meaningful moment, even during meal time. Even after our scheduled time period, Carried offered us to stay around the place and spent almost an extra hour for some more fantastic photos, without asking for additional charges.

All the pictures she took were professional and wonderful, in addition to the fact she offered additional free artistic touches to the photos afterwards. The photos all had their artistic angles and composition meeting our expectations.

The most important quality of her service is actually her attitude/personality. She is such a warm and friendly person, we felt like we have known her for years when we were actually meeting the first time. That took away lots of the awkward moments when you kept posing for photos. All my guests liked her as well.
    I would say every penny was well spent! Definitely recommend her as your event photographer!

Carrie Chen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Cakes by Maggie
    Cakes by Maggie Wedding Cakes

On the other side of the fence as a wedding vendor myself, I had the pleasure of working with Carrie for a wedding last year in March, and I am still stunned by the calm classic beauty she was able to convey through her photos. Her pictures speak for themselves!

• Carrie Chen Photography (Please contact us for an appointment), 404 Bryant Street San Francisco, CA 94107 See on map