Atlanta, GA 30310 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Carrie Belle Events

An Atlanta native and graduate of Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Robyne Gordon is known by her family, friends, and clients as the woman who knows how to get things done. It was no surprise to Robyne's friends and family when she founded Carrie Belle Events in 2011, as she had long been planning their parties. Robyne worked for more than a decade in corporate America on high-stakes litigation, which gave her a keen understanding of the importance of details. What sets Robyne apart is her ability to balance well-wrought planning with personality and passion. Robyne and her team have coordinated events nationally and internationally, from Atlanta, to New Orleans, to Bermuda, to name a few. Robyne's reputation for excellence has earned her a spot as a preferred planner for notable academic, business and social elites across the country. Most recently having the pleasure of planning a dinner honoring the Honorable Sonia Sotomayor. A true testament to her two worlds converging at the crux of her passion. From traditional to eclectic weddings, intimate to grand receptions, social and corporate galas and award shows, Robyne and her team will meet and exceed your expectations.

A lover of scotch, food, all Atlanta sports teams and New Orleans (yes, it's possible to love New Orleans and be a Falcons fan). In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family, cooking and traveling (the more sun the better)!

Follow Carrie Belle Events on

Carrie Belle Events 5
Carrie Belle Events 6
Carrie Belle Events 7

Lexi Erwin · Married on 05/26/2019

Above and beyond our expectations!!

First off, Robyne was an AMAZING planner. She was hardworking, seriously detail oriented, accommodating, and thought of many details about our wedding that we had not even considered. It made for an amazing, seamless day. Side note: we have a toddler that made meeting and planning a little more difficult, and Robyne would meet us late at night or during lunch to help us have relaxed and productive meetings. We also had a limited budget which required a lot of creativity on our side (more vendors, some DIY projects) and Robyne managed and organized everyone in a way that their tasks were clear and completed efficiently. Our videographer said that the way Robyne organized our wedding was the most detailed and helpful timeline he has ever seen at a wedding. She was kind and worked well with all of our vendors, which made the day really easy for everyone involved. Finally, Robyne made sure that we got to enjoy our day as well. She made sure we ate, had a drink, got to enjoy the dance floor, and had our interests in mind when doing everything. She thought of things we needed to help the day work out seamlessly so we were not stressed at any moment. It was an amazing day and planned out in the best way, where every person/family member/bridesmaid/vendor could follow the schedule of events easily. Thanks Robyne! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Carrie Belle Events 8
    Carrie Belle Events 9
    Carrie Belle Events 10
    Carrie Belle Events 11

Gary Burton · Married on 01/26/2019

Simply AMAZING at every turn.......Best Event Planner Ever!!!!

For anyone looking for a high quality, knowledgeable, detail-oriented, organized, hands-on, creative, and amazing event planner. Look no further than the team at Carrie Belle Events led by their founder Robyne Gordon. I have worked with Carrie Belle Events in the past for events and have had nothing but great experiences. About a year ago as I started to create the vision for my 40th birthday it was a no-brainer for me to reach out to Robyne and her team again. As I laid out what would be the framework for a very complex VIP experience over 6 days it was evident that this would be very different than the events we had done in the past together. As we started to discuss this undertaking at a high-level, I quickly realized this event had many moving parts. For starters the event would be taking place outside the country and the need to manage over 15 different vendors internationally I began to think maybe I need to scale back. As the savvy and true professional she is Robyne quickly put me at ease and explained she was very experienced in dealing with events outside the country and really made me feel comfortable to move forward.
    Over the course of the next 14 months the Carrie Belle Events team took me on the journey of a lifetime. Which started with delivering the guest invitations. I was very specific on what I wanted and after several rounds with the vendor Robyne was very instrumental in ensuring I got my vision executed by the agreed upon delivery date which included her team picking them up and ensuing they were in the mail and postmarked by our milestone date. Which was just one of a hundred different examples of the Carrie Belle Events team commitment to customer satisfaction throughout this journey.
    The next few months included hundreds of communications, conference calls, and meetings. With all my concerns and changes in directions/scope I never felt any frustration from Robyne and her team. Throughout the process she leveraged technology and provided clear and concise design guides that really begin to formalize our vision. I was blown away at the attention to detail and timelines that she provided that accounted for an hour by hour schedule throughout the event week. Robyne was phenomenal in all areas but there were 5 key areas where I thought Carrie Belle Events separated themselves from other planners I have used in the past:
    • Dealing with the local language barriers
    • Contract/Vendor Management
    • Guest Experience & Communication
    • Brand Management
    • Attention to Detail & Issue Mgt.

The actual event was 6 days and 5 nights and really felt like the work of 5 weddings because there were several separate big events every day. I am a very hands on person however Robyne and team was so fantastic I truly was able to enjoy my birthday week with my 25 guests. I have never said this about an event but the week was absolutely PERFECT. Robyne and Adj made my guests feel like real VIPs at every turn. From the moment they arrived at the airport untll they departed back home. If you are looking for not only an event planner but an Event Strategist look no further than the team at Carrie Belle Events led by the brilliance of Robyne Gordon. I look forward to working with Carrie Belle for many years to come.

Sincerely

Carrie Belle Events 19
    Carrie Belle Events 20
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/27/2018

My wife and I weren't planning on hiring a coordinator at all. Fortunately, her sister found Robyne and Carrie Belle Events and sent her our way. After one phone call we were in! As far as decision making and wedding planning goes, hiring Robyne as our coordinator was the best decision we made! Our wedding day was the most magical day of our lives and Robyne and her team had so much to do with that. She thought about ALL the details that my wife and I didn't even know to think of, she fixed any issue in a flash, and, last but certainly not least, she is so much fun to work with! We had so much fun celebrating our day with Robyne, not only as a coordinator, but as a friend. She is exceptional at what she does and we feel incredibly grateful to have worked with her!

Sent on 06/20/2018