Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number

About Carmen Wang Photography

We are husband-wife team. Located in MD and serving DC, MD, and VA. Also travel around the world for destination weddings. We will turn your precious moments into the extraordinary images that blend the depth of fine art with a modern sense of fashion.

Our work has been published on Washingtonian, United with Love, BodaBella, Modern Jewish Wedding, Capitol Romance, and SavvyDeetsBride et al.

IMG2422web
6482e385eb2a0c57 1358914782211 IMG1759web
IMG2637web

53 Reviews for Carmen Wang Photography

Jen · Married on 05/09/2015

Carmen Wang was referred to my by a friend and I could not have been happier with the outcome. From the beginning Bo and Carmen were easy to work with and flexible for meetings. They had great tips for a wedding timeline and really took away the stress. Bo was great to work during our engagement photos and I knew the wedding would be a breeze. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about our pictures. Bo works very hard and is great at working with the entire wedding party. I would recommend Carmen Wang to everyone looking for wedding photography. Best vendor choice I made.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Nancy · Married on 10/12/2014

Carmen and Bo were the perfect wedding photographers. We chose them because we thought they had the best portfolio- the quality of the photography is gorgeous! But they also are conscientious business owners. Their email correspondence was clear and prompt, they were very flexible about providing us with the photography package that best met our needs and the style of our wedding, and they were endlessly supportive, positive and upbeat. Bo was wonderful to work with at the wedding, and very game to photograph our fun family parade from the church - UPHILL- to my inlaw's home for the reception- lead by a bagpiper!!!! Good-natured, talented and accommodating, I don't think you can do better than Carmen Wang Photography!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Kendra · Married on 10/11/2014

Our wedding was in October 2014 at the Hotel Monaco in Alexandria, VA. I spoke with a few photographers; however, I chose Bo and Carmen due to their professionalism and I loved the style of their photographs on their website. They were very easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone I know looking for a photographer. If we lived in the area, I would consider using them for other photography as well (e.g. when we we decide to have a baby).

Once we were closer to the wedding and discussing specifics about locations, I did get nervous that they were not as familiar with the Old Town area as I had hoped. To my surprise, they did an additional site scouting trip to make sure that I was able to get the outdoor pictures that I wanted! Our pictures turned out fantastic! Thank you!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Carmen Wang Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Petals and Promises
    Petals and Promises Wedding Florists

I have collaborated with Carmen on several weddings..Her work is flawless

• Rockville, 20850 See on map