Carmen Santorelli Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Most Popular Price

I am a fine art destination wedding photographer based in Southern California and NYC. With an artful and lifestyle approach to photographing weddings, I strive to capture the emotion behind a wedding day, tell a story and create beautiful images.

I appreciate the nostalgia in all things vintage, including photographing with real film cameras (as well as digital).

Currently based in California and seasonally in NYC, I specialize in destination weddings worldwide and will gladly travel to any location for a wedding celebration.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Megan
    Megan A. Married on 05/06/2021

Wedding photographer

We hired Carmen for our small, intimidate wedding and it was a wonderful decision. Not only did our photos turn out magical, but she also captured our wedding in a way that made it feel full and lively even though it was small in number. Carmen was also very familiar with our location and was able to take photos of us at spots I would have never thought to go to. Those photos ended up being my favorite!! I’m so happy we went with Carmen. She was incredibly nice, made us feel very comfortable, and I feel like she truly captured every moment of our wedding that I can relive through her pictures.
    Tina Married on 09/04/2020

Carmen is the best!

Carmen is amazing - not only is her work incredible (which is obvious from her Instagram), but she’s extremely nice and friendly and easy to work with!

Carmen worked with us to make sure we and all of our guests were comfortable during Covid. She wore a mask the whole time and kept social distance while taking photos. And the photos could not have been better!

Carmen really put us at ease for the photos and we can’t wait to work with her again!
    Shae Married on 08/30/2020

One of a kind!

Carmen photographed my wedding prep, ceremony, and reception. I planned an intimate wedding on short notice and Carmen was very flexible and patient throughout the process, even with last minute changes! She has such a warm personality, it felt like I’ve known her forever when we just met. This was helpful since I always feel out of place in front of a camera. She offered clear guidance for poses and had the best ideas for what would make unique pictures. The whole process was effortless. I am so privileged that I was acquainted with Carmen because our wedding photos were beyond what I expected. All of our guests were stunned with how beautiful the photos turned out. She truly is a one-of-a-kind professional photographer. Thank you Carmen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Sweet Lisa's Exquisite Cakes Sweet Lisa's Exquisite Cakes Wedding Favors

Carmen is fantastic!

Splendid Stems Floral Designs Splendid Stems Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Carmen is one of my favorites! She is wonderful and her pictures are amazing! Simply one of the best photographers in the business! Many of the brides I have worked with for florals have gushed about Carmen to me.

AvaFlora AvaFlora Wedding Florists

Carmen Santorelli is a true gem in the photography world. She is sweet, creative, and innovative. I am so grateful for all the opportunities we've had to work together so far. She is always highly recommended to our clients.

Newport Beach, CA, 92660
Location of (Carmen Santorelli Photography)

Carmen Santorelli Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Carmen Santorelli Photography offer?

Carmen Santorelli Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Carmen Santorelli Photography offer?

Carmen Santorelli Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Carmen Santorelli Photography offer for wedding events?

Carmen Santorelli Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Carmen Santorelli Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carmen Santorelli Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding