279 Bruno Rd, Greensburg, PA 15601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Carly Hall Photography & Designs

Carly Hall Photography specializes in wedding photography in the Pittsburgh region of Pennsylvania and also photographs elopements throughout the US. Our shooting style is documentary & candid, and I edit to achieve bright & vibrant images that you'll love for life. The goal is to photograph genuine smiles, laughter, and moments of emotion while providing quality photographs of your day.

Love your photos forever - My editing style is vibrant and bright, and we work together to create moments instead of poses. When you look at back at your photos in 30+ years, I want you to look at them and smile!

Get all the goods - All wedding packages include a personal gallery you can download and share images from, a flash drive with your photos pre-loaded on them, a print release allowing you to have your photos at your discretion and a second shooter for additional wedding coverage throughout the day. Galleries delivered to clients on average contain a minimum of 1k photos.

Experience & Equipped - We have the experience and equipment to handle a wide variety of situations and locations that might throw many other photographers off their game, and I'm happy to share galleries proving that our work is solid throughout the entire wedding day (not just the easy parts). My career has taken me to a number of locations in the US, exposing me to many different photo scenarios.

Customer Satisfaction - I strive to provide clients with a great experience overall, from the booking and planning process to the final delivery of photos. I'm super responsive and make myself available for a number of questions. I help my brides plan the timeline for their day, and am happy to offer any advice they may need (photography or wedding related in general).

Let's Chat!

Carly Hall Photography & Designs 4
Carly Hall Photography & Designs 5

Paula Bresnahan · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Wedding - 8/30/2019

Carly did an AMAZING job capturing every photograph we could have imagined at our wedding. She was professional, adaptable, and personally vested in making it the best day possible. She offered great suggestions for indoor and outdoor pics. She put all of our guests at ease with her pleasant attitude, kindness, and flexibility. Our photos are beyond beautiful. Carly totally captured the intimacy of our ceremony and the fun we had with our family and friends that evening. We loved having her with us that day, and highly recommend her. She did everything possible to help make our day stress-free and wonderful.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • amanda

amanda · Getting married on 10/23/2020

engagement photos

she was absolutely wonderful & very patient with us, after bringing both of our dogs. she was very creative with pictures & helped us what kind of pictures to take and how to pose for them.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2019

Affordable, High Quality, Amazing

Words cannot describe how amazing Carly is. We got Engagement Photos and our Wedding Photos with her. I cannot stop looking at our photos. She did amazing & I will recommend her with every breath I have.

Carly Hall Photography & Designs 6
    Carly Hall Photography & Designs 7
    Carly Hall Photography & Designs 8
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Carly Hall Photography & Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 279 Bruno Rd Greensburg, 15601 See on map
    7248588995 (Other Phone Number)
    7248588995 (Fax Number)