279 Bruno Rd, Greensburg, PA 15601 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Meet the Team

About Wild North Weddings

You're not planning a basic wedding, so don't choose a basic photography experience!

Your wedding day will be unique, beautiful, and full of fun for you and your guests! And with the amount of time, energy, and money you're spending it absolutely deserves to be documented so you can relive it for years to come.

We'll document every detail of your day and every candid moment so you don't miss a thing. We're not about only documenting the "perfect shots". We love the silly, emotional, and unplanned parts of the day too. Those are real moments from your real wedding, and you deserve to look back on each one and laugh, smile, cry, whatever feeling is invoked from that photo.

Sound like exactly what you're looking for?

View our wedding day collections online for pricing and hours of coverage, then fill out the contact form to inquire about reserving your date!

• Woman-owned
Follow Wild North Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bellagala Photo + Video

26 Reviews for Wild North Weddings

• Lydia

Lydia G. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Highly Recommend!

Carly did an absolutely wonderful job capturing our special day. She was extremely flexible with plans and easy to work with. Carly caught every important moment of our wedding. Not only that, but she really helped keep things moving, too! We started in my parents' backyard and ended in downtown Pittsburgh. Her artistic eye and natural talent was apparent through her photography. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Paula B. · Married on 06/08/2021

Wedding - 8/30/2019

Carly did an AMAZING job capturing every photograph we could have imagined at our wedding. She was professional, adaptable, and personally vested in making it the best day possible. She offered great suggestions for indoor and outdoor pics. She put all of our guests at ease with her pleasant attitude, kindness, and flexibility. Our photos are beyond beautiful. Carly totally captured the intimacy of our ceremony and the fun we had with our family and friends that evening. We loved having her with us that day, and highly recommend her. She did everything possible to help make our day stress-free and wonderful.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Kira

Kira F. · Married on 11/07/2020

Book Carly NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I searched high and low for MONTHS to find our photographer. I read reviews on probably 400 photographers. One day I came across Carly’s Instagram and just knew she was it. We decided not to do video so I knew whoever our photographer would be, they would really need to impress me. From the first time we spoke, we instantly clicked. Having the right chemistry with your photographer is EVERYTHING! Carly is so fun, energetic, creative and so freaking talented. She kept us on schedule, was able to rally with my very energetic group of groomsmen and bridesmaids, and even removed my veil for me & fixed my hair when no one else was around. We actually shot with Carly 3 times since being engaged and every time she delivered photos they were better than the last. We received our wedding sneak peek THE NEXT DAY. When you think sneak peek, you think one or two photos, nope.. she delivered 40! I haven’t stopped looking at them and crying happy tears every time I do. She literally brought our day back to life in the form of a photo. I was able to share those photos with all of our friends and family who weren’t able to make it and they all have been obsessing over them. If you haven’t booked your photographer yet, please call Carly NOW! Hands down best photographer out there!

Sent on 11/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wild North Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2750
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Carly D'Angelo-Hall

Carly D'Angelo-Hall

Owner

Hello!

I'm Carly D'Angelo-Hall, a photographer specializing in documenting weddings in Pennsylvania and beyond. I grew up in Laurel Highlands loving adventure and the outdoors, and I'm so lucky to be able to incorporate that into a career that I'm passionate about. Being able to pair that love with weddings and photography has been an absolute dream, and I'm so happy to be sharing that with couples on the biggest day of their lives.

In case you're curious...

• I live in Latrobe, PA (Mr. Rodgers' actual neighborhood)

• I double as a digital marketing specialist

• I enjoy tacos, Disney World, and watching The Office on repeat

• I love taking my nephew, Nyjah, and my dog, Douglas, to experience new things!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 279 Bruno Rd Greensburg, PA, 15601 See on map
    7248588995 (Other Phone Number)
    7248588995 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Wild North Weddings)

Wild North Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does Wild North Weddings include in the starting price?

Wild North Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Wild North Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

Wild North Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography styles does Wild North Weddings offer?

Wild North Weddings offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Wild North Weddings offer?

Wild North Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Wild North Weddings offer for wedding events?

Wild North Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Wild North Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wild North Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.