Wild North Weddings Reviews

26 Reviews for Wild North Weddings

• Lydia

Lydia Grace Mignogna Cranston · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Highly Recommend!

Carly did an absolutely wonderful job capturing our special day. She was extremely flexible with plans and easy to work with. Carly caught every important moment of our wedding. Not only that, but she really helped keep things moving, too! We started in my parents' backyard and ended in downtown Pittsburgh. Her artistic eye and natural talent was apparent through her photography. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Paula Bresnahan · Getting married on 06/08/2021

Wedding - 8/30/2019

Carly did an AMAZING job capturing every photograph we could have imagined at our wedding. She was professional, adaptable, and personally vested in making it the best day possible. She offered great suggestions for indoor and outdoor pics. She put all of our guests at ease with her pleasant attitude, kindness, and flexibility. Our photos are beyond beautiful. Carly totally captured the intimacy of our ceremony and the fun we had with our family and friends that evening. We loved having her with us that day, and highly recommend her. She did everything possible to help make our day stress-free and wonderful.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Kira

Kira Fiori · Married on 11/07/2020

Book Carly NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I searched high and low for MONTHS to find our photographer. I read reviews on probably 400 photographers. One day I came across Carly’s Instagram and just knew she was it. We decided not to do video so I knew whoever our photographer would be, they would really need to impress me. From the first time we spoke, we instantly clicked. Having the right chemistry with your photographer is EVERYTHING! Carly is so fun, energetic, creative and so freaking talented. She kept us on schedule, was able to rally with my very energetic group of groomsmen and bridesmaids, and even removed my veil for me & fixed my hair when no one else was around. We actually shot with Carly 3 times since being engaged and every time she delivered photos they were better than the last. We received our wedding sneak peek THE NEXT DAY. When you think sneak peek, you think one or two photos, nope.. she delivered 40! I haven’t stopped looking at them and crying happy tears every time I do. She literally brought our day back to life in the form of a photo. I was able to share those photos with all of our friends and family who weren’t able to make it and they all have been obsessing over them. If you haven’t booked your photographer yet, please call Carly NOW! Hands down best photographer out there!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Amanda

amanda · Married on 10/23/2020

engagement photos

she was absolutely wonderful & very patient with us, after bringing both of our dogs. she was very creative with pictures & helped us what kind of pictures to take and how to pose for them.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Kim

Kim Seidel · Married on 08/01/2020

Great and flexible photographer!

We had to change our date twice and venue 3 weeks before our wedding and Carly was awesome. She’s extremely responsive, organized and flexible! Things don’t always go as planned (as the case in our day) but you would never know it based on the pictures! They are great and I would recommend Wild North Weddings, especially if part of your day is outside.

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 05/23/2020

Rainy Wedding Turned Into GORGEOUS Photos

We were running late, it rained during the entire ceremony, and we only had 5 guests instead of 200, yet Carly made our day and our photos a perfect memory. We originally picked her because of her experience with outdoor weddings and the fact that she was in our price range (listed on her site!!!) and are incredibly lucky we did. We haven't scheduled our big reception yet but hope she'll be available to shoot that as well!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Fleming · Married on 03/10/2020

Cannot say enough good things!!!

I cannot express how awesome Carly is! She truly impressed me with how kind, flexible and professional she is. She kept the day rolling so smoothly and helped me so much throughout the day, even with things that a photographer doesn't have to help with! She got out pictures back to us so quickly, I was shocked! She really puts effort into her work and it shows. I am in complete LOVE with every single picture, it is so hard to pick a favorite. I would recommend Carly to anyone who needs wedding or any other pictures, she's absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2019

Affordable, High Quality, Amazing

Words cannot describe how amazing Carly is. We got Engagement Photos and our Wedding Photos with her. I cannot stop looking at our photos. She did amazing & I will recommend her with every breath I have.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2019

The BEST photographer we could have asked for

I absolutely cannot recommend Carly enough! Months after our wedding, as we are showing our pictures off to friends and family, I’m continuously hearing how incredible our photographer was and what an excellent job she did. I’m completely obsessed with our pictures and cannot stop looking at them. She truly captured my husband and I at our best. My husband will tell you that he hates getting his picture taken , but looking at our photos, he looks comfortable and you would never be able to tell. Carly had such creative ideas and was able to bring us unique photos that we never would have thought of. And of course, she was extremely professional through the whole planning process and was always quick to answer our questions. It was one aspect of our big day that I never had to worry about. We are so glad that we chose Carly to do both our engagement and wedding photos. If you want the best, look no further! Carly is your girl.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

I cannot recommend Carly enough! From the engagement shoot through to the delivery of our wedding photos, Carly was absolutely amazing. She’s reliable, enjoyable to work with and always willing to go above and beyond to create the perfect shot. We weren’t sure where to take our bridal party photos, and she helped us find the most beautiful park in spite of not being super familiar with this particular area. We are so thrilled with our wedding photos and will cherish them forever. Thank you, Carly!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Shelby Keenan · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Photos

My husband and I could not be more happy with the special moments captured on our wedding day. We HIGHLY recommend Carly Hall Photography!! Professional, patient, and fit right in with our family is the best way we can describe the service that we got.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful experience from start to finish

Carly went above and beyond from start to finish of our wedding process. She was very responsive and helpful when we started to research wedding photographers and first reached out to her. She met with my husband and I prior to booking so that we could get to know one another. She then met with us again prior to the wedding and ran through a game plan such as which shots would be most important to us and what locations we wanted our pictures. During our wedding day she was extremely professional and adaptable. It rained HARD on our wedding day the whole party was caught in a downpour and she was a champ whipping out her clear umbrella for myself and my husband. The shots turned out so fun. She gave us a super quick and wonderful preview of our photos prior to our honeymoon. Once all our photos were ready she met us with a flash drive. The pictures are stunning and we will treasure them forever! She captured so many moments and details that I missed while being a busy bride. Thank you again Carly!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Teaha Venzin · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent!!

I highly recommend Carly! She captured every detail from beginning to end! We love all the photos! The photos were received very quickly after the wedding. Carly is very friendly and extremely talented. I could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

Carly is the best!

Carly blew us away with our wedding photos! She was a joy to work with on our wedding day and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

Carly and Megan did a fantastic job photographing my wedding! We worked with Carly for our engagement pictures as well and it really got us excited and used to being in front of the camera! Carly was easy to get ahold of, answering to texts and emails promptly. She also made an amazing invitation suite for us! Carly is truly one stop shopping!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Annie · Married on 04/21/2018

Wonderful experience!

Choosing Carly Hall Photography & Designs was one of the best decisions we made! Carly did our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been happier with how they turned out. Carly was very professional and flexible with whatever we needed. She also helped us plan our day by making a timeline so everything went smoothly.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 04/13/2018

Dervin Wedding 4-13-18

Carly is an exceptional photographer who goes above and beyond!!! She captured every precious moment and intimate detail from getting ready to the ceremony and reception.
    Carly not only photographed our wedding, she also designed our wedding invitations and welcome signs for our shower and wedding reception.
    Working with Carly was truly an amazing experience and I would give her the highest recommendation!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Erica · Married on 10/20/2017

Carly and Isaac were absolutely incredible. They didn't add any stress to our day and were extremely patient with us. They captured every special moment, made us laugh, and made sure we were okay. Pricing is reasonable and the photographs are absolutely gorgeous. They are extremely accommodating and sweet! We are so thankful they were there on our big day.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Sharon · Married on 09/16/2017

Carly was so great to work with throughout our entire engagement. She kept in constant contact with us—which was very helpful. The guest book she designed was adorable. We absolutely love all of our photos!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Mary · Married on 08/12/2017

Carly was absolutely amazing!! She did our wedding and engagement photos and I could not have asked for better photos. What other photographer would get ankle deep in water to get the perfect photo behind a water fall?!? CARLY IS YOUR GIRL! On top of being AMAZING at what she does, she's AFFORDABLE and will to cater to your day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE!! She stayed an extra hour for us at the wedding and sneak peak photos a few days later.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Bethany · Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot recommend Carly high enough! Out of 12 vendors we had all together, Carly is by far our favorite! My mom is a photographer herself, so we were very particular when looking for a photographer. Carly is absolutely perfect and my mom raves about Carly's photos all the time! She was always on time and prepared. She happily dealt with our crazy family situations and took time beforehand to make sure my husband and I were given a chance to get what we really wanted from our big day. Her and her second shooter ended up helping us get ready even that morning since we were running late. I also forgot to mention a couple things, that were actually rather important for her to know ahead of time (including the "first look" with my dad included in the pictures), until the morning of when all the craziness was going on, and she adapted like the professional she is and rolled with it! She was so kind and helpful and totally managed my bridal panics leading up to the wedding along with my hundreds of questions. She also custom designed our thank you cards (included in our package!), which we absolutely LOVED and have received tons of compliments on! Despite being in the middle of a busy wedding season, we got our photos in a super timely manner and Carly was in contact with us throughout the entire process. It's clear that she really cares about her couples' experiences with her we'd recommend her a million times over. Besides being an AMAZING photographer, she's also super funny, which was sooo helpful on the wedding day when everyone is stressed to the max! I simply cannot say enough good things about Carly but will absolutely be suggesting (and already have suggested) her to many of my friends in the future. She's the best!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Carly was great! Super easy to work with and took beautiful pics!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Chelsea · Married on 12/30/2016

I cannot wait to see all the amazing photos Carly took! The ones she uploaded (to our personal site) are incredible! Thank you for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Well I can't say enough wonderful things about this girl! Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is also an amazing graphic designer and she's so crafty! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos! She designed our save the dates, our invitations, our seating chart, our wedding program and several other items. She also created our unity candle and our pew decor! She is truly spectacular!! I would recommend her all day, every day to everyone!! Her prices are always fair and reasonable. She's friendly and fun to be around. I've had a ton of compliments on all of our photos and she doesn't limit the amount of digital photos you will receive. You won't be disappointed hiring Carly!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband and I chose Carly Hall Photography and Designs after meeting with several other photographers prior. We liked the style of her work and the fact that Carly was well-rounded when it came to including artistic and traditional style photographs. The price was very affordable too for the quality of the work. She was on time for the wedding day, checked in with me earlier in the week to see if we needed anything or had any more questions, and was easy to contact if anything came up. Carly offered a boudoir session at a very reasonable cost too, and she was down to earth and made you feel comfortable. Overall, my husband and I give her a 5/5 stars. We were very happy with the quality of service and the photographs taken at our wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2015