Wild North Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Jessica O. Married on 07/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Carly and her assistant were great!

Carly made our day perfect and captured the most beautiful photos. I would highly recommend her.
    Case R. Married on 04/30/2022

Perfect fit for us!

Carly was amazing to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of a camera. She captured the authentic moments we wanted from our wedding and taking photos felt like a fun, natural part of our day instead of a picture checklist. We are so happy with the quality of our images and love how much they reflect us as a couple. Highly recommend!
  • Ken
    Ken M. Married on 12/11/2021

Simply the best

We hired Carly do do our engagement and wedding photography. Carly is a JOY to work with. She made the whole process so easy. I personally am horrible at posing for photographs but she has a way of putting you at ease for the typical poses and is amazing at capturing perfect candid shots throughout the process as well. She is quick to respond throughout the planning process, knows her stuff when it comes to timelines and planning your day and gave us our FULL edited photo album less than a month after our wedding. One of the best decisions we made was hiring Carly and we can't wait to book her for our first anniversary!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Alli I. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding Photography 10.09.2021

Carly is great to work with and got our full wedding album back to us very quickly. We love every single picture and would highly recommend her! 10/10!
  • Beth
    Beth L. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I'm obsessed with my wedding photos!!

Carly is the best!! She has such a laid-back, easy-going, fun personality and her photographs are BEAUTIFUL! Carly also helped a lot with planning my wedding day timeline. She was quick to respond and really went above and beyond with helping to make sure everything was perfect.
  • Lydia
    Lydia G. Married on 07/09/2021

Highly Recommend!

Carly did an absolutely wonderful job capturing our special day. She was extremely flexible with plans and easy to work with. Carly caught every important moment of our wedding. Not only that, but she really helped keep things moving, too! We started in my parents' backyard and ended in downtown Pittsburgh. Her artistic eye and natural talent was apparent through her photography. I cannot recommend her enough!
    Paula B. Married on 06/08/2021

Wedding - 8/30/2019

Carly did an AMAZING job capturing every photograph we could have imagined at our wedding. She was professional, adaptable, and personally vested in making it the best day possible. She offered great suggestions for indoor and outdoor pics. She put all of our guests at ease with her pleasant attitude, kindness, and flexibility. Our photos are beyond beautiful. Carly totally captured the intimacy of our ceremony and the fun we had with our family and friends that evening. We loved having her with us that day, and highly recommend her. She did everything possible to help make our day stress-free and wonderful.
  • Kira
    Kira F. Married on 11/07/2020

Book Carly NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I searched high and low for MONTHS to find our photographer. I read reviews on probably 400 photographers. One day I came across Carly’s Instagram and just knew she was it. We decided not to do video so I knew whoever our photographer would be, they would really need to impress me. From the first time we spoke, we instantly clicked. Having the right chemistry with your photographer is EVERYTHING! Carly is so fun, energetic, creative and so freaking talented. She kept us on schedule, was able to rally with my very energetic group of groomsmen and bridesmaids, and even removed my veil for me & fixed my hair when no one else was around. We actually shot with Carly 3 times since being engaged and every time she delivered photos they were better than the last. We received our wedding sneak peek THE NEXT DAY. When you think sneak peek, you think one or two photos, nope.. she delivered 40! I haven’t stopped looking at them and crying happy tears every time I do. She literally brought our day back to life in the form of a photo. I was able to share those photos with all of our friends and family who weren’t able to make it and they all have been obsessing over them. If you haven’t booked your photographer yet, please call Carly NOW! Hands down best photographer out there!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/23/2020

engagement photos

she was absolutely wonderful & very patient with us, after bringing both of our dogs. she was very creative with pictures & helped us what kind of pictures to take and how to pose for them.
  • Kim
    Kim S. Married on 08/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great and flexible photographer!

We had to change our date twice and venue 3 weeks before our wedding and Carly was awesome. She’s extremely responsive, organized and flexible! Things don’t always go as planned (as the case in our day) but you would never know it based on the pictures! They are great and I would recommend Wild North Weddings, especially if part of your day is outside.
  • Rose
    Rose Married on 05/23/2020

Rainy Wedding Turned Into GORGEOUS Photos

We were running late, it rained during the entire ceremony, and we only had 5 guests instead of 200, yet Carly made our day and our photos a perfect memory. We originally picked her because of her experience with outdoor weddings and the fact that she was in our price range (listed on her site!!!) and are incredibly lucky we did. We haven't scheduled our big reception yet but hope she'll be available to shoot that as well!
  • Jenna
    Jenna F. Married on 03/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot say enough good things!!!

I cannot express how awesome Carly is! She truly impressed me with how kind, flexible and professional she is. She kept the day rolling so smoothly and helped me so much throughout the day, even with things that a photographer doesn't have to help with! She got out pictures back to us so quickly, I was shocked! She really puts effort into her work and it shows. I am in complete LOVE with every single picture, it is so hard to pick a favorite. I would recommend Carly to anyone who needs wedding or any other pictures, she's absolutely amazing!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 09/28/2019

Affordable, High Quality, Amazing

Words cannot describe how amazing Carly is. We got Engagement Photos and our Wedding Photos with her. I cannot stop looking at our photos. She did amazing & I will recommend her with every breath I have.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST photographer we could have asked for

I absolutely cannot recommend Carly enough! Months after our wedding, as we are showing our pictures off to friends and family, I’m continuously hearing how incredible our photographer was and what an excellent job she did. I’m completely obsessed with our pictures and cannot stop looking at them. She truly captured my husband and I at our best. My husband will tell you that he hates getting his picture taken , but looking at our photos, he looks comfortable and you would never be able to tell. Carly had such creative ideas and was able to bring us unique photos that we never would have thought of. And of course, she was extremely professional through the whole planning process and was always quick to answer our questions. It was one aspect of our big day that I never had to worry about. We are so glad that we chose Carly to do both our engagement and wedding photos. If you want the best, look no further! Carly is your girl.
    Melissa Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

I cannot recommend Carly enough! From the engagement shoot through to the delivery of our wedding photos, Carly was absolutely amazing. She’s reliable, enjoyable to work with and always willing to go above and beyond to create the perfect shot. We weren’t sure where to take our bridal party photos, and she helped us find the most beautiful park in spite of not being super familiar with this particular area. We are so thrilled with our wedding photos and will cherish them forever. Thank you, Carly!
    Shelby K. Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Photos

My husband and I could not be more happy with the special moments captured on our wedding day. We HIGHLY recommend Carly Hall Photography!! Professional, patient, and fit right in with our family is the best way we can describe the service that we got.
    Caitlin Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience from start to finish

Carly went above and beyond from start to finish of our wedding process. She was very responsive and helpful when we started to research wedding photographers and first reached out to her. She met with my husband and I prior to booking so that we could get to know one another. She then met with us again prior to the wedding and ran through a game plan such as which shots would be most important to us and what locations we wanted our pictures. During our wedding day she was extremely professional and adaptable. It rained HARD on our wedding day the whole party was caught in a downpour and she was a champ whipping out her clear umbrella for myself and my husband. The shots turned out so fun. She gave us a super quick and wonderful preview of our photos prior to our honeymoon. Once all our photos were ready she met us with a flash drive. The pictures are stunning and we will treasure them forever! She captured so many moments and details that I missed while being a busy bride. Thank you again Carly!!
    Teaha V. Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent!!

I highly recommend Carly! She captured every detail from beginning to end! We love all the photos! The photos were received very quickly after the wedding. Carly is very friendly and extremely talented. I could not have asked for a better photographer!
    Brittany Married on 08/18/2018

Carly is the best!

Carly blew us away with our wedding photos! She was a joy to work with on our wedding day and I would highly recommend her!
    Chelsea Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carly and Megan did a fantastic job photographing my wedding! We worked with Carly for our engagement pictures as well and it really got us excited and used to being in front of the camera! Carly was easy to get ahold of, answering to texts and emails promptly. She also made an amazing invitation suite for us! Carly is truly one stop shopping!!!
    Annie Married on 04/21/2018

Wonderful experience!

Choosing Carly Hall Photography & Designs was one of the best decisions we made! Carly did our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been happier with how they turned out. Carly was very professional and flexible with whatever we needed. She also helped us plan our day by making a timeline so everything went smoothly.
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 04/13/2018

Dervin Wedding 4-13-18

Carly is an exceptional photographer who goes above and beyond!!! She captured every precious moment and intimate detail from getting ready to the ceremony and reception.
    Carly not only photographed our wedding, she also designed our wedding invitations and welcome signs for our shower and wedding reception.
    Working with Carly was truly an amazing experience and I would give her the highest recommendation!!
    Erica Married on 10/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carly and Isaac were absolutely incredible. They didn't add any stress to our day and were extremely patient with us. They captured every special moment, made us laugh, and made sure we were okay. Pricing is reasonable and the photographs are absolutely gorgeous. They are extremely accommodating and sweet! We are so thankful they were there on our big day.
    Sharon Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carly was so great to work with throughout our entire engagement. She kept in constant contact with us—which was very helpful. The guest book she designed was adorable. We absolutely love all of our photos!
    Mary Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carly was absolutely amazing!! She did our wedding and engagement photos and I could not have asked for better photos. What other photographer would get ankle deep in water to get the perfect photo behind a water fall?!? CARLY IS YOUR GIRL! On top of being AMAZING at what she does, she's AFFORDABLE and will to cater to your day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE!! She stayed an extra hour for us at the wedding and sneak peak photos a few days later.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message