40w483 Apache Ln, Huntley, IL 60142 Map · Phone number

About Carlson Livery & Party Bus LLC

Carlson Livery LLC opened in July 2011 and is a family owned and operated full service Limousine Company serving southern McHenry and northern Kane counties. Our fleet consists of luxury sedans (4 passengers), Cadillac escalades (6 passengers), stretch Lincoln town cars (8 & 10 passengers).

We specialize in weddings, proms, nights on the town, parties, and airports.

partybus1
logo
partybus2
partybus1
logo

3 Reviews for Carlson Livery & Party Bus LLC

On time, very professional, and very friendly! We loved the party bus that we got, it looked so beautiful, we didn't get all the wedding decor but it still looked very nice! We loved it, would definitely hire again for any events in the future!

Sent on 02/15/2016

We hired Carlsons to have a party/limo bus for our wedding on 6/22/13, in large part because they were one of the better values pricing wise. They seemed like a smaller company and had all my communication with the owner himself, so it was very easy to get thing arranged and scheduled.

A few days before the wedding, George Carlson called and emailed me asking me to get back to him asap and I assumed it was to verify all the info and times. To my surprise, he informed me that their one party bus had broke down the weekend before and then their mechanic had a heart attack a few days later and their bus probably wouldn't be ready in time. But to his credit, he said they were already calling around to find a replacement bus and any extra cost would be paid by them, the only difference is that the other companies driver would be driving. A few hours later he called back and said they had lined up a vehicle that was actually bigger, and they would still meet us that day to unsure all extras (decorations and drinks) were on the bus as promised in our contract, and our cost remained the same.

I didn't even tell my fiance until after the fact and she never would have known. Even though we did not actually use their bus, I was very impressed with their handling of the situation and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Sam · Married on 06/15/2013

George at Carlson Livery booked us right away on their new Party Bus, which we were excited to use. The day of our wedding, the bus arrived on time, and the bus itself was clean, and decorated for our wedding! The only issue we faced was the fact that the air-conditioning was not working properly in the bus; the vents on the back of the bus fell out of their casing, causing he bus to be very warm.

After the ceremony, we were able to do a champagne toast for the entire bridal party, which was a nice touch. Bill, our driver, did his best to fix the issue with the air, and was very happy to help us with whatever we needed. Thanks!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Carlson Livery & Party Bus LLC FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle

• 40w483 Apache Ln Huntley, 60142 See on map