East Petersburg, PA 17520 Map · Phone number

About Carley Event Consulting

Welcome to Carley Event Consulting!

We are so excited for you, and look forward to helping you plan your special day!

Carley (Evangelista) Bilindabagabo, owner and founder of Carley Event Consulting, LLC founded Carley Events off of her former planning business, Jenz Carli Event Consulting. She loves all things events, and has been planning weddings, galas, fundraisers, and parties since 2011.

Follow Carley Event Consulting on

• B Kohr Designs by Betsy Kohr
  • Simply Events
  • Down to the Details

7 Reviews for Carley Event Consulting

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2018

Carley and her team did an INCREDIBLE job with our wedding. We used a venue that's never really done weddings before, so she helped coordinate a large volume of rental material, caterers, event space needs, DIY decor, and lots of vendors (including volunteers!) to pull off a remarkable, memorable, one-of-a-kind wedding. I appreciated Carley's help organizing all necessary information, but still leaving room for customization and last-minute changes (including helping to SAVE the day on a very last-minute electric emergency in the reception tent - an issue I didn't even hear about until after the honeymoon). Over and over, I heard her say to me, "oh I can handle that for you!", and I have no idea how we would have pulled off our special day without her. Our parents and helpers especially were so thankful for the level of calm, professionalism, kindness, and overall "sure, let's go the extra mile!" they saw in Carley's team. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

Carley Evangelista is simply the best decision I made regarding my Oct. wedding. It was because of her that the rest of the wedding fell into place. Honestly, in the beginning of the planning stages, I didn't think I needed a wedding planner, (I thought I could do it all myself), but my father-in-law treated me to a wedding planner and I'm so glad he did! Carley made the entire process easier, down to every last detail. She provided more than enough resources and the vendors she suggested were also amazing. Carley worked with my "vision" and ideas to help pull together an incredible day for my husband and I and all of our guests. She is outstanding at what she does and gets the job done! She was prompt, organized, had excellent communication, was very professional and truly a encouragement through the entire process. (Even when I had my crazy emotional breakdowns!) Carley was with me every step of the way including the morning of the wedding. She even has skills in makeup application, which I found out the morning of my wedding when my face decided to grow a second head, and Carley was able to camouflage my blemish flawlessly. I highly recommend Carley Evangelista to any bride who wants peace of mind, knowing that on a day where you are required to relinquish control, your special day will be in the best possible hands.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Janice · Married on 03/22/2014

We first encountered Jenz Carli Event Consulting at a very small Bridal Fair in West Chester PA. I was at first skeptical, not understanding what a 'Day of Wedding Coordinator" would do that we couldn't. I quickly found out just what they would do. When my daughter moved away from home 6 months before her wedding, Carley was right there to help tie up some of the loose ends and as the wedding got closer, Carley made all the arrangements with the vendors. From the rehearsal in the church the nite before the wedding to the end of the reception, Carley and Jens took care of all the arrangements and details, allowing all of us to focus our attention on the celebration without the worry of who needed to be where, when, etc. I have one more daughter to be married and have already told Carley that we will hire them for that wedding as well, though I hope it won't be for a few years.

Sent on 04/17/2014

• East Petersburg, 17520 See on map
    4846206985 (Other Phone Number)