n/a, Sicklerville, NJ 08081 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,254
Availability Check your date

About Capture Your Beauty Photography

At Capture Your Beauty Photography every image taken is a unique expression of how a couple's love is expressed on their magical day. We believe that there is no true trend in wedding photography and that each one of our couple's special momentsis is a true rarety. We capture your most precious moments in time, allowing you to relive them year after year.

Contact Me Today Paulette at

402087dca5af1049 IMG 7136 2
img011

60 Reviews for Capture Your Beauty Photography

Jayna · Married on 06/01/2018

Paulette is absolutely AMAZING! She does such an awesome job. she's very polite and down to earth. Paulette does a fantastic job! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/14/2018

stephanie · Married on 02/27/2016

Where do I begin......Paulette was honestly the most amazing photographer I have ever met! From the minute we met her, she just made us feel so comfortable. She was extremely professional and flexible. I am not photogenic and actually hate having my picture taken, but Paulette was able to put me at ease and make me feel comfortable. During our engagement photo shoot, we got to know Paulette even better which made me feel even more relaxed when our wedding day arrived.
    From the minute Paulette arrived, she was professional, knowledgable and beyond helpful. She was my go to for any wedding related question or concern that arose. She also kept us on schedule through out the day. Paulette even went as far as helping me with my eyelashes by atopping at the drugstore to get more glue. I honestly have recommended Paulette to every engaged couple I meet because we were literally that happy with her. She is not only affordable but offers the highest quality photos. I plan on using her in the future for all my photo needs. I absolutely recommend Paulette if you are looking for a professional, knowledgable photographer that is not only affordable but beyond kind, genuine and caring. She will not disappoint you!

Sent on 03/25/2015

If you are not sure if you want to have a videographer HAVE ONE. Not having captured my wedding day on video would have been one of the biggest regrets of my life. If you are not sure which videographer to choose USE CAPTURE YOUR BEAUTY! If you would like to talk to a reference as to why Kirk B. and Capture Your Beauty is the best videographer I will be happy to let you know what a TERRIFIC ADD VALUE their services were to making our big day perfect. Just get my phone number from Kirk. The video that Capture Your Beauty provided us with is the best purchase we made for our wedding – by far. I could tell by watching several of the videos on Vimeo that Kirk has a true talent for capturing beauty. His vision for documenting the essence of a venue and the spirit of a moment is on point. He gave the proper amount of direction and was able to set up shots that came out beautifully! He listened attentively to exactly what Greg and I did and didn’t want to focus on. He and his wife were a pleasure to work with during the entire process and on the day of our wedding. He really went the extra mile to make our thirty minute video and our four minute video perfect. He was even able to make-up for a mistake our DJ made by dubbing in another song. I got so many compliments on my video and can’t wait to watch it again and again and again. We priced out many videographers and the quality of Capture Your Beauty’s service is similar to videographers that were charging three times the price. If I could give six stars I would.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Capture Your Beauty Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 15,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,254.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• n/a Sicklerville, 08081 See on map