Capture Me Studio

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Capture Me Studio is a wedding photography business based in Wildomar, California. This collective of professionals strives to create enduring images of wedding occasions, and they enjoy the process of preserving the day’s fun and emotion. Leveraging their distinctive experience and individual strengths, everyone on this team can do justice to the milestone moments. They also offer videography services and can organize a photo booth, should you wish.

Capture Me Studio believes that weddings are events that deserve to be remembered for years to come. This is why they work hard to craft captivating, high-quality images with narratives and significance for their clients. Their pictures not only preserve the emotion and romance, but they also showcase the day so that it can be relived over and over. A variety of packages can be availed of, and each one ranges in coverage from seven to 10 hours. Numerous consultations, a pair of photographers, an engagement photoshoot, and a digital gallery are present in each bundle. Through film, natural, and traditional approaches, this group can genuinely encapsulate what it is like to attend these whirlwind events of commitment, friendship, and love.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 11/06/2021

Wedding photo and video

Gabe and everyone with Capture Me Studio is amazing. Not only were the pictures and video everything we dreamed of, but as a bride you spend your majority of the day with your photographer and Gabe really was the best. Easy going, personable, fun, and always kept us on track. While this was the second wedding he has down for our family and friends, it will not be the last. Could not recommend them enough!
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 09/25/2021

We ❤️ Capture Me Studio!

We absolutely recommend Gabe and Capture Me Studio! He is so friendly, personable, and communicative. I was really nervous about getting my engagement photos done because I feel like I’m always awkward getting my photo taken and bad at posing. But Gabe was so helpful with posing me and making me feel comfortable. He assured me I had nothing to worry about. Our engagement photos came out BEAUTIFUL!! No awkwardness whatsoever. I love the romantic, light, and airy style of the photos.

Updating my review after our wedding! Our wedding photos came out GORGEOUS (no shock knowing how great out engagement photos were!). Gabe and his assistant Daylen were AMAZING to work with on site. They stuck to the timeline, kept everyone moving, got all of the shots I had requested (plus some new ones I added in real time), and made sure we looked GREAT in all of them! One of my favorite moments was their sneaky move to get all of my guests onto the dance floor - asking for a big group photo! If you love the light and airy photo style, you HAVE to hire Capture Me Studio for your big day!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

PO Box 312 Wildomar, CA, 92595
951-210-6867
Location of (Capture Me Studio)
Rancho California Road Temecula, CA, 92595