Capture Me Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Taylor
    Taylor R. Married on 01/06/2022

Amazing photographer and photos

Gabriel and capture me studios was the best photographer we could have asked for. He made us feel 100 times less awkward taking photos than we usually do. He made taking our wedding and engagement photos super fun and relaxing. For the day of the wedding he was extremely organized. We didn’t have to worry about anything involving photos because he had it down to a science. Him and his assistant were so nice and so easy to work with. The photos themselves are absolutely beautiful! We will definitely use captureme again for any photo needs.
    Courtney S. Married on 11/06/2021

Wedding photo and video

Gabe and everyone with Capture Me Studio is amazing. Not only were the pictures and video everything we dreamed of, but as a bride you spend your majority of the day with your photographer and Gabe really was the best. Easy going, personable, fun, and always kept us on track. While this was the second wedding he has down for our family and friends, it will not be the last. Could not recommend them enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 09/25/2021

We ❤️ Capture Me Studio!

We absolutely recommend Gabe and Capture Me Studio! He is so friendly, personable, and communicative. I was really nervous about getting my engagement photos done because I feel like I’m always awkward getting my photo taken and bad at posing. But Gabe was so helpful with posing me and making me feel comfortable. He assured me I had nothing to worry about. Our engagement photos came out BEAUTIFUL!! No awkwardness whatsoever. I love the romantic, light, and airy style of the photos.

Updating my review after our wedding! Our wedding photos came out GORGEOUS (no shock knowing how great out engagement photos were!). Gabe and his assistant Daylen were AMAZING to work with on site. They stuck to the timeline, kept everyone moving, got all of the shots I had requested (plus some new ones I added in real time), and made sure we looked GREAT in all of them! One of my favorite moments was their sneaky move to get all of my guests onto the dance floor - asking for a big group photo! If you love the light and airy photo style, you HAVE to hire Capture Me Studio for your big day!
  • Devon
    Devon S. Married on 09/11/2021

Just Amazing

Capture Me Studio did an amazing job with our engagement shoot. The photos came out so great! We felt super comfortable shooting with them and had a lot of fun. They were timely and communicated really well with us. We are really happy with the whole experience, they made it really special for us. We are also impressed with the quality of the images we received. I can not wait until our wedding day, I know they're going to capture all our special moments.
    Rachel Married on 07/16/2021

Hire them!

I am a huge picture person. I can look at pictures every day, all day and never get tired. I wanted to make sure that I got the best pictures for our wedding. The Capture Me photography team became friends during our wedding. Gabe was awesome and never made me feel rushed. He made sure that I got every shot that I wanted and made me feel beautiful doing it. The team was amazing and got along with everyone in the bridal party and at our wedding. It honestly felt like a friend was shooting our wedding. They knew how to make us laugh, and how to get the best shots for our wedding. Gabe is amazing and will elevate your wedding to the next level. I would hire them again in a heart beat!
    Todd E. Married on 05/22/2021

Fidler/Elliott Wedding - May 2021

Gabe and his team did a terrific job with our daughter’s wedding photos. The quality and quantity of photos and the artistic way they created both a long and short version of the wedding video blew us away! The photographers did such a fabulous job of giving us wonderful memories!
    Capture Me Studio gets my enthusiastic referral!
    Elizabeth S. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing photographers!!

We had our wedding at Abbott Manor May 8th And everything about it was absolutely amazing! We had capture me studio do our pictures and both guys did an absolutely phenomenal job! My husband and I couldn’t be more happy with how amazing these pictures turned out! They were so kind, helpful and so very patient! Absolutely recommend having them do any pictures you need!!
    Tyler M. Married on 05/07/2021

Stunning Photography

Capture Me Studio did a fantastic job with our engagement photos! I fell in love with their whimsical and romantic style and that is exactly what each photo captures. Gabe was fun to work with, made us feel comfortable, and even scoped out the location beforehand to find the perfect locations for our photos. I can't wait for our wedding photos :)
    Beverly Q. Married on 05/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you’re thinking about booking them, DO IT!!!!!

It took us DAYS to go through all 1,000+ wedding photos and choose which ones we wanted to post because we srsly love them ALL! 😍 Capture Me Studio did such an amazing job at capturing the light, dreamy, fairytale type of vibe that we were going for. Not only did they execute the pictures, but the experience and service they provided was just incredible. Like all weddings, we had a few hiccups, and they were just sooo accommodating, supportive, and just on top of everything. They focused on what WE wanted and how WE were feeling. Words can’t describe how happy we are to have chosen and trusted them with our special day 😭🤍 YALL NEED TO BOOK THEM LIKE YESTERDAY!
    Amanda C. Married on 03/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographers out there!

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the work that both Brit and Gabe has done in capturing our wedding day! If you are looking for professional and dreamy pictures for your special day, look no more! They are awesome!
    Elisabeth C. Married on 03/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I could not be more happy with Capture Me Studios!

My older sister used Capture Me Studios for her wedding several years ago. After seeing their work, I knew I wanted to have Gabe and Brit take pictures at my wedding! Securing them for our wedding date was simple. Their communication was clear, and rapid which was a great comfort. They are very efficient. I got every pose I wanted and an abundance more. Sometimes getting children to smile in pictures is difficult, but they got terrific pictures of every child (4 children, ages 1-8). We had a night wedding and the lighting in the pictures is MAGNIFICENT. They took amazing, detailed photos that told a sentimental story of my Momma’s wedding dress and my Grandma’s pearls. My mother's dress was redesigned for me and I was given the honor of wearing my Grandma’s pearls. They captured all of that in just one picture! Our bridal party, family, and wedding coordinator spoke (and still are talking) about how amazing the photos AND photographers are!
  • Daniele
    Daniele D. Married on 01/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision for our wedding

Hiring Capture Me Studio to do our wedding photography was the BEST decision we could have made! Picking a great photographer entails so many things and they checked off all of the boxes that we didn’t even know we had! They are so well coordinated, professional, yet so friendly and really made us feel special. They had innovative ideas that were unique to our wedding, which we really loved and appreciated.  Their professionalism enhanced, throughout every part of the day, which was extremely important to us; I was able to relax and enjoy my day, seeing how much my family & friends enjoyed our time together, and also appreciated how much their team enjoyed shooting for us.  They always responded in a timely manner, worked effortlessly and respectfully with our family. Aside from the wonderful experience, the finished product was more than what we could have ever dreamed of. The pictures are stunning and really captured our fairy tale wedding. The highlight video makes us cry every time we watch it and we have had so many of our friends and family compliment us on what a wonderful job they did! There were so many people that asked us who shot our wedding, because they were so impressed and wanted to hire them in the future. Thank you for giving us the gift, of being able to relive our special day, over and over again, through your amazing work!
    Alyssa M. Married on 01/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST photographers ever!

Highly recommend these two they are so much fun and very professional the best couple to have take your photos! And the photos came out better than i thought!
    Angela Married on 01/23/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

What a amazing experience we had with Capture Me Studios! Gabe and his wife are 10 stars! They went over and beyond what we expected. We will definitely recommend them! If you are looking for a professional team they are the ones you should choose!!
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing work

Had the pleasure of having Capture me Studio for my wedding. Their work was simply amazing and great communication throughout the whole day. Highly recommend to anyone!
    Ciara Married on 07/17/2020

Great service

Capture me studio went above and beyond with our wedding video! We absolutely loved it. They were so kind, had great communication & were flexible during changes! The video came quickly which was appreciated! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for photo or a videographer!
    Nicole B. Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Photographer!

Gabe is absolutely amazing and captured our wedding day perfectly! Throughout the planning process, he was fantastic at communicating and easy to get a hold of if we had questions. His team was familiar with our venue and knew exactly which shots to get. He is friendly, professional, and made us feel so special on our day making sure we got every picture/pose we wanted. He kept things running smoothly and on time. The quality of the pictures is stunning and we could not be happier with their service! Thank you for pictures we will treasure for the rest of our lives!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey J. Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing wedding photographer!

Forever grateful that we booked Capture Me Studio for our wedding day!! Gabe and his team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish - very communicative, detail-oriented, professional, and fun. Gabe made everyone feel comfortable day-of and ensured things ran smoothly, which is super important on such a hectic day. He worked side-by-side with our videographer and captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. We couldn't be happier with how the photos came out! HUGE thanks to Gabe and his team for all of their hard work, we'll cherish the photos for years to come! Highly recommend!
    Nicole Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Sabrina Married on 11/09/2019

Capture Me Studio

We used Capture Me Studio for our November wedding. Gabe was absolutely amazing the whole day. He was extremely organized and very attentive to detail and knew everyone's "good" side. Gabe had a way about him that made me extremely comfortable and at ease the whole time. Since it has only been a few weeks since the wedding we do not have any pictures, but look forward to seeing them.
  • Mariah
    Mariah C. Married on 11/08/2019

Picture-Perfect

Gabe and Zion were friendly and professional. Upon meeting them for the first time, I could tell they were experienced and organized.
    During the ceremony, I didn't even realize they were there! Yet they managed to get the perfect shots of our first moments as husband & wife.
    They were quick and efficient with family portraits knowing that we had a small window before sunset-- and the pictures are magical.
    I am thankful we had this wonderful team to capture one of the best days of my life.
    Jocelyn B. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographers out there!

All of our photos are SO BEAUTIFUL. As someone who is self conscious, Gabe did an amazing job of making me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. I am so awkward in photos and Capture Me Studio did such a great job bringing out our natural smiles. They made the day so fun and captured all of the best moments. Not to mention, the photos are gorgeous. We had never met prior to this day, but they made us feel that we had known them for years. I can’t recommend them enough!
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and Beautiful Experience!

We couldn’t have been more happier with our photography for our wedding! Capture Me Studio was a great experience. We had our photography included with our venue which in itself was amazing. But Capture Me didn’t disappoint. Gabe was so awesome and very approachable with everything day of and with any pictures we wanted. He and his assistant got so many great shots. The editing was gorgeous, so ethereal, soft, and whimsical.’ Just as our venue felt to us. We love the accessibility to our pictures online gallery. The whole process was nice and easy. We really feel that our wedding day was beautifully memorialized in these photos and will be something we cherish for the rest of our lives.
    Veronica Married on 09/21/2019

Gabe is great!

Gabe and his team were absolutely GREAT! Very prompt, listened to what I wanted as a bride, and was willing to go the extra mile just to get the perfect shots. Their team knew our venue and the sun’s timing, so they knew exactly what shots would work and what would not. Couldn’t have asked for a better guy!
    Our pictures were also provided in a fast manor! Usually it takes up to 10 weeks but we didn’t wait that long.
illustration stars