Harper Visuals Photography

Wildomar, CA View map

Hi Everyone!

My name is Sam and I am Harper Visuals Photography!
I am a one of a kind photographer with my motto being that I want to capture YOUR life's greatest moments all while making you feel comfortable in your own skin. When you shoot with me you will feel as though I am your best friend and we have known each other for years. Any request you have ask away! When it comes to the day of your wedding, shoot, Bridal/Baby Shower, etc, I am not just your photographer, I am there to help set up, take down, clean up, follow you around doing whatever you need me to do, to make sure your event goes as smooth and as easy as possible! I look forward to connecting with you!

Love,
Sam!

• Woman-owned

• Nicki
    Nicki D. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Awesome photographer who is easy and fun to work with

Sam was very professional and helpful in the process of getting our engagement photos taken. My fiancé and I are not big into taking photos of ourselves, but she made this process easy and simple. She gave good direction and provided us with so many different options of backgrounds and poses. We loved how our photos came out and received so many compliments on them. I would highly recommend.
    Jessica L. Married on 07/10/2021

Awesome experience overall

Sam was so easy and awesome to work with. She was early, patient, and got some really good shots. She was easy to talk to and made things super easy on a stressful day!
    Tiffany Married on 05/14/2021

What an amazing photographer Sam is!

What an amazing experience ! She made me and my entire wedding party and guest feel so comfortable!
    And we absolutely love the pictures she took! Sam knows how to capture the night and all the best memories. Sam is super personable and very talented as well!
    There isn’t enough words to possibly describe how amazing each and every photo that Sam captured is. They brought us right back to that very moment 🥰
    I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants a professional, creative photographer.

Deals

Harper Visuals Photography 1
Exclusive

Wildomar, California Wildomar, CA, 92595
6197332680
Location of (Harper Visuals Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding