Candlewood Events

Norwell, MA View map

Candlewood Events is a Norwell, Massachusetts-based wedding planning company. Sara McIntosh is the founder of Candlewood Events who has dedicated her career to turning wedding wishes into realities for over 14 years. Sara specializes in attention to detail and building strong relationships to ensure that the whole planning process is taken care of and stress-free. Candlewood Events ensures that on the day of your wedding, the only thing you have to focus on is the love and memories you are creating.

Candlewood Events is happy to help plan your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Some of the styles that Sara specializes in planning are cultural, religious and non-religious weddings. In terms of the planning services that Candlewood Events can provide, there is a wide variety. The planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full or partial planning
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emily
    Emily C. Married on 07/03/2021

The absolute BEST experience

I couldn't be more grateful and thankful that we hired Sara at Candlewood events for our wedding. Right from the start, Sara impressed us with her knowledge and professionalism. Most importantly, her positive attitude was contagious and made us all feel at ease throughout the whole process. She is incredibly proactive, responsive, and will do whatever it takes to get the job done flawlessly (no matter what challenges may come along). On my actual wedding day, it could not have rained harder, but Sara's quick pivoting and direction made it seem like a non-issue. She had everything planned perfectly down to the tiniest detail. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful everything was. We could not have had a better experience, and would recommend her to anyone planning an event, large or small!
  • Paige
    Paige V. Married on 06/05/2021

Sara is the BEST in the Business

Working with Sara is the best decision we made for our wedding experience, no question. All wedding weekend long, I kept thinking to myself "thank goodness we have Sara on our team". Planning process: she found vendors for me, found discounted prices, coordinated meetings, came with us to vendor meetings, she helped me pick designs and helped me make decisions with her expertise that I had no idea what to decide on. Leading up to our wedding, she created a schedule (by the minute) that she coordinated with all our vendors and the venue. She truly ran the show. The day of the wedding, all vendors and even family members relied on her for questions and direction. She helped me with so many decisions and 40 out 40 times, her direction and intuition was spot on. She handled many different challenges with planning, weather, and did it all with grace. Everything that happened behind the scenes, I wasn't aware of because Sara handled it. Not to mention she has become a friend of ours - she is funny, direct, honest, professional and the kind of person you want on your team. We love her to pieces!
  • Amy
    Amy B. Married on 02/10/2021

Highly Recommend Sara - A Total Pro and Fun to Work With!

My husband and I got married on Cape Cod last month and we had the absolute best experience working with Sara at Candlewood Events as our planner. I truly can’t say enough - not only did she implement every detail beautifully, she also brought a fun, festive, and professional vibe to every interaction and to the big day itself. I had a relatively short engagement so we had a lot to plan in just a few short months, and Sara pulled everything together seamlessly. She has amazing connections with great vendors (I loved every one that she recommended), she is organized, fun to work with, creative and smart. I also very much appreciated that Sara is a sole proprietor and when you hire her, she is the one who will be planning your event every step of the way (along with her amazing day-of assistant Chelsea). You will have a lot of decisions when you are planning your wedding but if you are lucky enough to have Sara free on your wedding date, hire her! She will really help make your special day easy and enjoyable. A total pro and someone we now consider a friend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Emerald Invitations Emerald Invitations Wedding Invitations

We've been working with Sara at Candlewood since 2014. If you an event planner, she's at the top of our list.

16 Samuel Woodworth Rd Norwell, MA, 02061
7819853383
Location of (Candlewood Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding