Norwell, Norwell, MA 02061 Map · Phone number

About Candlewood Events

Candlewood Events is a Norwell, Massachusetts-based wedding planning company. Sara McIntosh is the founder of Candlewood Events who has dedicated her career to turning wedding wishes into realities for over 14 years. Sara specializes in attention to detail and building strong relationships to ensure that the whole planning process is taken care of and stress-free. Candlewood Events ensures that on the day of your wedding, the only thing you have to focus on is the love and memories you are creating.

Candlewood Events is happy to help plan your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Some of the styles that Sara specializes in planning are cultural, religious and non-religious weddings. In terms of the planning services that Candlewood Events can provide, there is a wide variety. The planning services include:

• Budget analysis

17 Reviews for Candlewood Events

1 User photo

• Amy

Amy Brundage · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Highly Recommend Sara - A Total Pro and Fun to Work With!

My husband and I got married on Cape Cod last month and we had the absolute best experience working with Sara at Candlewood Events as our planner. I truly can’t say enough - not only did she implement every detail beautifully, she also brought a fun, festive, and professional vibe to every interaction and to the big day itself. I had a relatively short engagement so we had a lot to plan in just a few short months, and Sara pulled everything together seamlessly. She has amazing connections with great vendors (I loved every one that she recommended), she is organized, fun to work with, creative and smart. I also very much appreciated that Sara is a sole proprietor and when you hire her, she is the one who will be planning your event every step of the way (along with her amazing day-of assistant Chelsea). You will have a lot of decisions when you are planning your wedding but if you are lucky enough to have Sara free on your wedding date, hire her! She will really help make your special day easy and enjoyable. A total pro and someone we now consider a friend!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/11/2019

Sara is the very best there is!

Besides saying yes to my now husband, hiring Sara was the absolute best decision I made during my wedding planning process. Sara is incredibly organized, professional, trustworthy, and has an incredible attention to detail, not to mention, kind, patient and fun. From our very first conversation, I knew that we were in great hands and that I didn't have to worry about a thing. She completely understood our style and what we were looking for and gave us great recommendations, from vendors, colors, timeline. Sara thoughtfully and patiently answered every question, idea and late night email that I threw at her. It felt like I was planning my wedding with a close girlfriend, and every part was so much fun and stress free. Sara flawlessly planned, coordinated and executed the wedding of our dreams as well as made sure that my husband and I, my parents, in laws, wedding party and guests felt completely taken care of all weekend long. The entire day and process was so much better than I could have ever imagined, and I am forever grateful for Sara and her team!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Jaylene

Jaylene · Married on 04/06/2019

Lifesaver!

I was on the fence about hiring a coordinator to help with my wedding since I felt I was very organized. I had interviewed a few people and nothing was really clicking. Then I was recommended to talk to Sara from Candlewood Events. Instantly it felt different - with everyone else I had interviewed I felt they could handle whatever I asked of them but with Sara she was thinking of things she could do before I had even thought of it. I knew right away I could trust her to make sure my wedding ran exactly as I had planned. She fit in seamlessly into the final months of preparation. I never felt rushed in our meetings and it was so great to have someone to "offload" all the details to so I could free my brain up to focus on other things. The week of the wedding we had death in the family and at the last minute we were not sure if some guests were going to be able to make it. As it turns out people were flying in for the funeral so we had to add 3 guests the day of the wedding. Sara handled everything. What could have been a stressful last minute change went so smoothly. She even hand lettered place cards for the extra guests so they felt included. I would urge anyone who is on the fence about hiring a coordinator to think about all the hard work you have put into planning your day. On the wedding day you don't want to worry where things go and who is showing up when - you want to enjoy what you worked so hard to plan. On my wedding day I was able to sit back and relax. I was able to eat food we worked so hard to choose and socialize with all our friends and family without out once thinking about what was going on behind the scenes. Sara was the best gift we gave ourselves on the wedding day. The value of not adding stress to an emotionally packed day was worth every penny.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Award

Candlewood Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Emerald Invitations Wedding Invitations

We've been working with Sara at Candlewood since 2014. If you an event planner, she's at the top of our list.

• Norwell Norwell, MA, 02061 See on map
    7819853383 (Phone number)
    Location of (Candlewood Events)