Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Candice Rork Photography

Hey! I'm Candice and I'm your wedding photographer! I grew up in a small town in southern Illinois but not reside in Wake Forest, North Carolina with my hot ginger husband and 3 little ginger babies. I love to travel all over, which is probably why travel weddings are my favorite! I've been shooting weddings for a year, but I've been in the photography business for almost seven!

Wedding photography is not just clicking a button to me, it's providing an amazing experience all around for all of my clients. I want to be a resorce and help you along the way with any of your wedding needs and questions!

I aim to be an unposed photographer, because no one wants to look back on their wedding album and remember how stiff and uncomfortable their photographer made them. I want you to be able to relive the emotion and feel exactly how you did on your big day when you reminese while looking at your pictures!

I can be quite loud in real life, but once I have a camera in my hands I tend to really focus and try to tell the story of your day through photographs and I am more of a fly on the wall. I want you to feel comfortable and soak in all the little details.

When I'm not traveling and documenting life changing events, I'm usually running errands with my three kids while listening to 90's R&B and pop. I really enjoy coca-cola and anything that was made with butter and sugar.

I can't wait to get to know you and your fiance' and document your big day!

Follow Candice Rork Photography on

Candice Rork Photography 4
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2019

Better Than Pintrest Photos

Ya'll, Candice is the most amazing photographer. She not only takes breathtaking photos, but she is a dream to work with. We are from TN, but recently moved to Raleigh. Candice took our engagement photos, but I hadn't planned on using her for our wedding since it was going to be in TN. Several months before my wedding my original photographer had to cancel, so I called Candice just to see if she could make it. She was so excited, and obviously said yes! Looking back, I honestly couldn't imagine working with anyone else. I have the most beautiful photos to cherish for the rest of my life, and I owe it all to this amazing photographer!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Candice Rork Photography 5
    Candice Rork Photography 6
    Candice Rork Photography 7
    Candice Rork Photography 8

Candice Rork Photography's reply:

Lindsay, you are absolutely amazing! It was an honor to shoot your wedding and I had so much fun doing it! I wish you and Ben all the happiness in the world, you were both amazing to work with!

Candice Rork Photography Pricing

Candice Rork Photography Price Rates

Candice Rork Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Wake Forest, NC, 27587 See on map