Camryn Gabrielle Makeup Artist

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website

Camryn Gabrielle Makeup Artist is a wedding hair and beauty expert based in Saint Petersburg, Florida. This professional has several years of experience in various sectors of this industry. From special effects makeup to fashion show style, she has found a true love for wedding day transformations. She sees makeup as a tool to bring out clients' natural beauty. Camryn uses her skills to help everyone who sits in her chair not only look, but feel their best.

To-be-weds can have both their hair and makeup styled by this talented artist. A consultation and trials for both can be arranged to perfect the final look before the big day. When it's time to say "I do," Camryn can offer her services onsite for the entire party. Airbrush and contour makeup are just some of the techniques used, along with tattoo coverage and fake lash application. Blowouts, updos, and styling will all be taken care of, along with men's grooming services.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Tara K. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Cannot say enough good things about her and her team!

Camryn and her team did an amazing job! We were all thrilled with our hair & makeup. They were fabulous & incredibly kind! Highly recommend!!!!
    Jennifer Married on 08/06/2022

Excellent all Around

Camryn and her team were hired to do hair and makeup for a wedding I was in and did a stellar job!! They worked quickly through all eleven bridesmaids and gave each girl exactly what they wanted!! Would absolutely recommend for your next special occasion!
  • Evelina
    Evelina D. Married on 06/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A experience you won't forget

Camryn Gabrielle Makeup was kind, thoughtful, caring, timely and truly heard my vision. This is the biggest day in someone's life and often the biggest thing a girl dreams about as she grows with every season of their life. Camryn truly made this experience the perfect morning any girl could ask for. The morning of your wedding you are trying to communicate so many things, stick to a schedule, and take in the moment all at the same time. Camryn Gabrielle Makeup truly did this for me that morning. She quickly saw my vision, stuck to the schedule, showed up early, and encouraged me to take the most exciting morning of my life. I will continue to hire her outside of this one event with knowledge that I will get quality, kindness, and excellence all at the same time. Camryn Gabrielle Makeup makes you feel valued whether you're a bridesmaid or the bride. She cultivates an environment of encouraging what you bring to the table, not what she can make you look like. I will forever be grateful to Camryn Gabrielle Makeup that she was such a staple in making the biggest day of my life restful.
  • illustration stars

Camryn Herr
Camryn Herr
Owner

Hi!

My name is Camryn and I am a licensed and professionally trained makeup and hairstylist with over 6 years of experience located in the Tampa Bay area! At the beginning of my career I focused on special effects makeup. Freelancing all over Tampa Bay until I moved to South Florida and attended Cosmix School for Makeup Artistry. There I found my love of beauty makeup! Now I am back in the Tampa Bay region where I call home along side Louise my little guinea pig ;)

In the past 6 years I have been head makeup artist on 3 award winning theatrical performances, worked fashion runways, one of which was in Miami fashion week for Patricia Fields, been head special effects makeup artist for clients like the Florida Lottery's online holiday fundraiser, and of course worked many many weddings!

While I love the art of makeup and hairstyling my first love is helping people see their true value and worth. Makeup is simply a tool used to enhance the beauty in which God so uniquely created you.

Now that you know a little bit about me, let's work together! shoot me a message and check out my site for more pictures of my work :)

Looing forward to hearing from you!

Have a blessed day!

Camryn

Saint Petersburg, Florida Saint Petersburg, FL, 33701
Location of (Camryn Gabrielle Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding