PO BOX 7, San Ramon, CA 94583 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Camerative

Camerative is a professional wedding videographer based in San Ramon, California. This videographer uses cinematography to tell each client’s individual love story. Camerative strives to capture all the most intimate moments of your special day and expertly put the pieces together to create a beautiful film.

Camerative offers a variety packages and services for couples on their wedding day. This videographer will deliver a high quality film that will transport you back to all the precious moments on your wedding day for years to come. Camerative also offers a highlight video and the raw footage from the wedding day to each client. You have the option to add additional hours, drone footage, multiple locations, and multiple cameras to your videography package. Additional services offered by Camerative include the following:

• Client revisions

Camerative 1
  • Julie

Julie Huskic · Married on 07/28/2018

Stress- free!

I enjoyed working with Lena and her husband. They're such a great team, just the two of them. They were able to capture lots of highlights from our wedding and compiled it into such a beautiful and memorable video. I was skeptical of having a videographer at our wedding; I honestly thought it wouldn't be worth the money but Lena made sure I had no regrets. My husband and I now have something we can truly cherish and watch with our family in the upcoming years. My favorite thing about Lena is probably that she is so supportive. She helped me when I wasn't feeling well throughout the day & gave me comforting words. I think that's what many brides need- an experienced woman on her big day lol. Thanks Lena for all you have done for us and for giving us an incredible memory!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Emilia S · Married on 06/23/2018

The best wedding video team

During the wedding planning you are thinking if you need an additional expenses for your Wedding, such as wedding video and when you get a wedding video highlight, you are asking your wedding videographers for all the raw footage that they have.

Camerative was amazing on our wedding Day, they were always calm and organized, even when situation was chaos and out of control, I’m not sure what would it be without them, Lena and Kirill knew how to make the right decisions in a stressful atmosphere.
    I’m so happy that we asked them to be part of our wedding vendors team and can’t wait to watch wedding video again on our First Anniversary.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Camerative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Camerative 1
    Free Interview on Wedding Day

If you book your 2019 Wedding before July 31st, we will film bride and groom interviews on the Wedding Day for free.

This is one of the most memorable things during the Big Day. When simultaneously we ask bride and groom the same questions and they don't know the answers until they watch their video for the first time.

• PO BOX 7 San Ramon, California, 94583 See on map