Dallas, TX 75209 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
  • Pricing

About Camera Shi Photography

I think it’s a beautiful thing when photos speak authenticity. My prayer is that through capturing moments others will see deep-rooted overflowing joy and beautiful imperfections. I want you to look back and be reminded where the Lord placed you for “such a time as this”. I want to adventure with you, laugh with you, and be your favorite third-wheel! Let’s do this thing.

Follow Camera Shi Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• AL Chappelle Media

2 Reviews for Camera Shi Photography

1 User photo

Madison H. · Married on 04/18/2021

Best of the best

Oh boy, where to begin. First of all, I can tell you with complete confidence that if you’re reading this, your search for the best wedding photographer is over. No really, she is the best. From the very beginning, Shiloe was a ray of sunshine and a joy to be around. My husband and I loved the time that we had with her for our engagement pictures. The pictures looked effortless like we knew exactly what we were doing, when in reality we had no idea. Shiloe was just great about helping us and telling us what to do. Her communication during planning was spot on and the wedding day was no different. She was the ultimate encourager and hype person for myself, my husband, and all of our family and friends. When I didn’t know what to do or had a question, Shiloe was right there immediately to help me. Having Shiloe as our photographer is in the top five best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. I would also be remiss if I did not say anything about Shiloe’s second shooter, Lindsey. She was with myself, the bride, all day and was like another best friend instantly. She handed me tissues when I teared up and reminded me to do things like put my veil on before I walk down the aisle (oops). My husband and I are truly thankful that we picked Camera Shi to shoot our wedding. Not only will we have her beautiful pictures to last a lifetime, but a wonderful memory of our wedding day because of her that will also last a lifetime.

Sent on 05/20/2021

Melissa T. · Married on 04/17/2021

The best of the best!

If I had to describe Shi in 3 words it would be welcoming, hype-woman, and joyful. Choosing our wedding photographer was extremely important to us. We wanted someone who wanted to capture us truly being ourselves on our wedding day and Shi did just that, and more.

My husband and I met Shi over facetime. After talking with her we hung up, called one another, and knew wanted her. We loved how Shi was so interested who we were and what our story was because that is what she wanted (and did) capture. As someone who is an enneagram 1, it was important to find someone organized and knowledgeable. She would tell us how to turn, face, and pose for all our photos. Sometimes we felt super silly doing it, but those turned out to be the BEST photos! I’ve never loved photos of my husband and I more than I have with the ones Shi captured through our engagements and wedding day. You can see the joy, love, and excitement in every photo she takes. All our groomsmen and bridesmaids adored her and how comfortable she made them feel.

A photographer can be someone who just takes your photo and moves on to the next thing, but Shi is SO MUCH MORE. She’s your hype-woman, friend, she keeps everyone on schedule, she tells you if you have something in your teeth, loves you unconditionally, and makes you constantly laugh. I highly encourage you that if you are still searching for your photographer, meet Shi! You will fall in love with her bubbly personality like we did, and not only will you hire the best of the best, but you will also gain a wonderful friend along the way. The Walkers love you, Shiloe!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Camera Shi Photography Pricing

Camera Shi Photography Price Rates

• Dallas, 75209 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Camera Shi Photography)

Camera Shi Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Camera Shi Photography include in the starting price?

Camera Shi Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images

What photography services does Camera Shi Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Camera Shi Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Camera Shi Photography offer?

Camera Shi Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Camera Shi Photography offer?

Camera Shi Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Camera Shi Photography offer for wedding events?

Camera Shi Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Camera Shi Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Camera Shi Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.