Fall River, MA 02720 Map · Phone number

About Camacho Makeup

With over 10 years of experience, Massachusetts-based professional makeup artist Adam Camacho provides hair and makeup services throughout New England. He has been certified in both makeup artistry and Temptu Pro airbrushing by national & celebrity makeup artist Sara Faella; In addition, Adam is a graduate of the Paul Mitchell Academy.

Adam's team specializes in weddings so whether you are seeking an exquisite traditional updo or something more contemporary and fresh, Adam's team will help you select the hair style that perfectly compliments your look and style.

The Camacho Makeup team operates in-studio or on-location so they will accomodate the location you prefer. We can travel to your specific venue, hotel, or home for you conveinence. You also have the option to have a private experience at their studio.

Follow Camacho Makeup on

Camacho Makeup 7
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 12/31/2018

Camacho Makeup

Adam was amazing! I first used Adam for my engagement photos, as my trial to hire for my wedding. I was wowed! I asked him to make my eyes look big and he succeeded. For my makeup trial I showed him a photo and again Adam delivered. Adam did my makeup and that of half my bridal party. The girls looked flawless. I am so happy with how their makeup came out as well as mine. I highly recommend Adam for any function you may have. I know I will be calling him again.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Camacho Makeup 12
    Camacho Makeup 13
    Camacho Makeup 14

Kerri · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing experience with Camacho make up

Absolutely amazing from the trial to my wedding day !!! The entire experience was perfect!! They traveled right to my house and delivered exactly the look I wanted and more !! Great personalities also so they really make you feel comfortable !!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Ashlee · Married on 09/16/2017

After getting my makeup done by Adam last year at my brother and sister-in-law’s wedding, I knew I had to book him for mine! Adam and his team know exactly how to work with all skin and hair types (even my acne prone skin and my mom’s pixie cut), and how to make everyone look FLAWLESS. The hair and makeup stayed on ALL DAY/NIGHT, even through all of the crying, kissing, hugging, sweating, and even when I accidentally popped champagne in my face... Adam and his Angels were so great the morning of my wedding, making us all feel so relaxed and kept us laughing. Every single one of my bridesmaids and women of honor not only looked radiant, but we felt like we were ready for the red carpet. I cannot thank his team enough for making my family’s wedding days so special!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Camacho Makeup 15
    Camacho Makeup 16
    Camacho Makeup 17
    Camacho Makeup 18

Camacho Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Shaving, Tweezing, Waxing