447 Washington Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Callisto and Co.

Cory brings strength and passion to her work. Her work speaks for itself. She has a strong mind for design and a stronger mind for connection with her clients. Coming from an Art/ Architectural history background she applies that knowledge in a creative way to envision a shoot before it even happens. Cory's approach is natural.. catching couples in a candid and behind the scenes way.

Follow Callisto and Co. on

Callisto and Co.

1 Reviews for Callisto and Co.

Callisto and Co. 1
Callisto and Co. 2
Callisto and Co. 3
Callisto and Co. 4
Callisto and Co. 5
  • Kate

Kate Ferguson · Married on 08/02/2019

Beautiful Candids

I found Callisto & Co. (Cory) through stylemepretty.com and I am so thrilled I did. She is 1. an incredible person and I feel like we've been friends forever, and 2. her work is amazing. Everyone at my wedding RAVED about Cory and continue to tell me how beautiful her work is. We had our engagement photos done by her and then our wedding day, and all of the photos are everything I've ever wanted. I'm not photogenic and Cory makes it look like I am. I've never liked so many photos of myself. After the engagement photo session, I printed tons of the photos and plan to do the same with my wedding photos. I've already told Cory we'll be booking her again for other events because I love her work so much. She's friendly and super easy to work with, she makes you feel comfortable and like I mentioned, you feel like you've known her forever. She's very responsive and she gets your photos back to you FAST. I am SO happy I found Cory, and you will be too.

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Callisto and Co. 6
    Callisto and Co. 7
    Callisto and Co. 8
    Callisto and Co. 9
    Callisto and Co. 10

Callisto and Co.'s reply:

Kate,

Thank you soo much for this!! You guys are a literal match made in heaven!!! I can't wait to see where life takes the both of you and I can't wait to be there to capture all your chapters!! Love you guys to the moon!

Cory

Callisto and Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files